• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

jpo

Reaction score
Could anyone comment on how the Luciano Barbera shirts fit? slim, full, etc.?

Same question on the Truzzi's on the site? full, slim, etc.

Now, could anyone compare the quality of the Barbera versus the Truzzi? I guess I'm wondering if it's worth the extra money for the Truzzi?

eHaberdasher - I must give you props. You have 2 shirt lines with long sleeves for my long arms! (36.5 and 37.5 sleeve length is awesome! You will definitely get my business if you stock those long sleeve lengths.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpo
Could anyone comment on how the Luciano Barbera shirts fit? slim, full, etc.? Same question on the Truzzi's on the site? full, slim, etc. Now, could anyone compare the quality of the Barbera versus the Truzzi? I guess I'm wondering if it's worth the extra money for the Truzzi? eHaberdasher - I must give you props. You have 2 shirt lines with long sleeves for my long arms! (36.5 and 37.5 sleeve length is awesome! You will definitely get my business if you stock those long sleeve lengths.
Truzzis are definitely worth the (extra) money IMO. i did buy one from eHaberdasher and was very impressed with their service. they do fit slim on me (i am a 42 chest and a 34 waist)

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpo
Could anyone comment on how the Luciano Barbera shirts fit? slim, full, etc.?

Same question on the Truzzi's on the site? full, slim, etc.

Now, could anyone compare the quality of the Barbera versus the Truzzi? I guess I'm wondering if it's worth the extra money for the Truzzi?

eHaberdasher - I must give you props. You have 2 shirt lines with long sleeves for my long arms! (36.5 and 37.5 sleeve length is awesome! You will definitely get my business if you stock those long sleeve lengths.

Most of the Truzzi shirts we have are for the drop 8 customer with a slimmer fit throughout and 2 darts going down the back of the shirt.

The Barbera shirts we have are much fuller, not slim fit at all.

Between the two, I feel the Truzzi is a better value for the money. You get the real MOP buttons and hand stitched details. But like everything else, you should go with whatever fits you best. If you're a fuller-bodied guy, the Barbera is probably going to be better for you, and at $89.99 it's a great buy.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kryn13
Are the Boglioli's canvassed?

Most are half-canvassed.

MisterGee

Reaction score
Considering the purchase of one of the few Valentino suits left standing.

To the SF general audience:

-Any comments from those who've purchased one of these Valentino Roma suits? Obvious questions: fit, construction, quality, etc.

To eHaberdasher:

-Are there any promotional offers out there (not that this isn't a pretty spectacular deal to begin with)? I recall that you offer a standing discount to SF'ers.

Thanks to all,

Tony

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MisterGee
Considering the purchase of one of the few Valentino suits left standing.

To the SF general audience:

-Any comments from those who've purchased one of these Valentino Roma suits? Obvious questions: fit, construction, quality, etc.

To eHaberdasher:

-Are there any promotional offers out there (not that this isn't a pretty spectacular deal to begin with)? I recall that you offer a standing discount to SF'ers.

Thanks to all,

Tony

Hi Tony,

Fit is euro/slimmer fit - but we've adjusted for that in the US sizing translation. They are 1/2 canvassed and their fabrics are very nice.

There is a free shipping code for SF members: SFFRSHIP - enter in the promo box at checkout.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just received a small shipment of Brioni suits & blazers and some Kiton suits (cashmere) - 3 already sold in the past 24 hours before we could post.

Also posted the Isaia for Valentino Tailored suits - beautifully tailored full canvas suits in the Neapolitan tradition.

Current free shipping promo expires 5/14: MAY2009

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And for all you Facebookers, we started our own eHaberdasher Facebook page - we would be honored if you would "become a fan"!
nod[1].gif

sf_esq

Reaction score
Just received an Isaia for Valentino suit. Beautiful suit and excellent service from ehaberdasher. They responded to emails promptly, shipped the suit the same day I ordered (even though I ordered mid day) and packed it well (in a garment bag and box). The photos and measurements were spot on. I look forward to doing more business with them and highly recommend based on this experience (I'm not affiliated with them, for the record).

RipRoar

Reaction score
I bought a Valentino from eHab, and the cut and fabric are terrific, especially for the price. Quality - who knows? I only tried it on for 5 mins. Unfortunately, the trousers are too slim for me (cyclist thigh syndrome) so it must be returned. But highly recommended for the dough.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Benjamin suits are now "on sale" for $499.99 (except for the navy 150's herringbone). You will find that this is the same price as the unadvertised promotion that we've had for SF members in the know, but now available to all. That's sub $500 for a fully canvassed garment and 2 fabrics with suit separates option in flat front or pleated!

http://store.ehaberdasher.com/Catego...g.Oem=Benjamin

UserNameToronto

Reaction score
How does the "Gunmetal charcoal gray" differ from "Solid dark charcoal gray"? My concern is a suit that looks too much like black--my aim is a medium grey.

Lothar

Reaction score
Question, eHaberdasher...do you ever sell any Armani size 36 blazers?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads