• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

They look beautiful. I'm a ways away from being able to buy this level of stuff, though. Best of luck with the new line!

Thanks! These are indeed handmade luxury products and I think they are really beautiful. There's nothing quite like them on the market and we are hopefully going to be in talks with some very high profile shops and magazines here in London, Asia as well as New York. That's all I'll say for now... but I love them and they're really special.

Here are a few more pics

Last edited:

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben, any plans to stock some spring/summer weight Benjamin sport jackets? 

I'm trying... we will have some Benjamin Bella Spalla but probably not the Benjamin Sartorial or Blue lines.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I guess I've missed this in Ben's past updates. What are the details on new suits?

I've been on the fence with ordering a Classico II (I'm between sizes), so I could be best off waiting.

You may have seen in a previous post, but we will be getting tuxedos and solid navy in May.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Oh man! Are you getting tuxedos in just black or will you have a midnight/navy color as well? 

I've been looking for a good navy/midnight fabric for the tuxedos, but haven't been able to find one. I may end up using the same fabric that we currently use for the navy suits if I can't find anything soon.... have had a few inquiries for navy/midnight tuxedos.

Jakezero

Reaction score
I'm guessing that it will be possible to order the "Sartorial Home" items from the UK website once the site is up and the collection is released? I'll be moving to a new apartment in a few months, so if it will be possible to get the collection shipped from within the EU I'm probably going to purchase a few items, especially with the discount previously mentioned.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'm guessing that it will be possible to order the "Sartorial Home" items from the UK website once the site is up and the collection is released? I'll be moving to a new apartment in a few months, so if it will be possible to get the collection shipped from within the EU I'm probably going to purchase a few items, especially with the discount previously mentioned.

Yes, indeed. We hope to have the UK site up in the next week or so, although the promotional offer will only be available for certain length of time which has yet to be determined.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

thisfits

Reaction score

Yes, they are indeed going to be the same model as the new Benjamin blue label, but will instead be the Sartorial label (fully canvassed).

Can we get more details about this? Will they be based on the 3" lapel model or the 3.75"? Similar shoulder construction? Would the full canvas give more of a lapel roll?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Can we get more details about this? Will they be based on the 3" lapel model or the 3.75"? Similar shoulder construction? Would the full canvas give more of a lapel roll?

I compromised and made the lapels 8.5 cm. Shoulder is going to be a little bit softer than the Classico II - full canvas Sartorial line definitely gives more lapel roll than the blue label half canvassed Benjamins.

JEdge

Reaction score
Ben,

Question on the Benjamin shirts. Currently the shirts that are on sale have a "Medium Spread Collar." This is the same description as the shirts that are not for sale. However, in the pictures the not for sale shirts seem to have a much larger spread. I prefer the collar in the shirts that are not for sale, but they are out of my price range, so my question is whether or not this is a situation of the photographs misrepresenting the collars or whether a stylist change was made between the two shirt models.

Example "For Sale" shirt

Example "Not for Sale" shirt

Thanks!

Last edited:

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben,

Question on the Benjamin shirts. Currently the shirts that are on sale have a "Medium Spread Collar." This is the same description as the shirts that are not for sale. However, in the pictures the not for sale shirts seem to have a much larger spread. I prefer the collar in the shirts that are not for sale, but they are out of my price range, so my question is whether or not this is a situation of the photographs misrepresenting the collars or whether a stylist change was made between the two shirt models.

Example "For Sale" shirt

Example "Not for Sale" shirt

Thanks!

Yes, indeed the collars are different - the ones on sale are not as wide spread as the shirts not on sale (which are much newer and actually a different model/cut/factory).

LittleViti

Reaction score
I'm looking at the Classico II in dark navy and charcoal grey (44L) -- anyone know how wide the lapels are?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Gilleo