• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

rockyfella

Reaction score
Is there any chance that you would be selling any suits or sports coats in 38S (other than the Benjamin)? Those Caruso suits look so tempting...

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Here's a cell phone shot of the post-alterations Napoli.

Lookin' good!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Is there any chance that you would be selling any suits or sports coats in 38S (other than the Benjamin)? Those Caruso suits look so tempting...

38S seemingly is not all that common a size, unfortunately. We've always got our eyes open for them but at this point there isn't anything due to come other than Benjamin in 38S.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For you Brioni fanatics, we did get in some beautiful pieces including suits in 150's, 160's and 180's and also a nice selection of pure cashmere sport jackets size 40R and up - different offerings on US and UK sites.

Also new are a handful of Caruso suits from size e46R to e52R.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Bad news on the Benjamin shirt front. The manufacturing was a disaster from their new factory, so now I am possibly going to a different factory in Italy with whom I already met and spoke with last year... hopefully we'll nail it down as the samples look good and should be getting the fabrics to choose any day now. Will keep you guys posted, but in the mean time we continue to clear out remaining Benjamin shirt stock at $50 which is a great buy... I believe over 900 have sold and we are thinning out of lots of the smaller sizes especially!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Fabric pics to whet your appetite... hopefully the jackets will be up on the site in the next 24 hours!

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are some great fabric choices in there--hope this goes well and future production is less of a headache...

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Figures I would find out a ton of the fabrics I would love to own immediately after finding out I need to buckle down for a couple months because we had a bid accepted on a house. Those are great looking. May have to sneak 1 in...

beez

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of the slim 31/32 Incotex pants. Wow, perfect. Do any other lines fit similarly?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

There are some great fabric choices in there--hope this goes well and future production is less of a headache...

These are just a tiny portion of fabrics I chose about 18 months ago - some of these were really stepping out of "safe" choices - if I'm not mistaken I believe a few are Kiton fabrics - with others from Carlo Barbera, Zegna, Guabello and others. I lost track of what's what though as I've looked at thousands and thousands of fabrics in the past 18 months! More to come - just waiting to hear feedback on fit, and then will go from there.

I am very close to doing a MTO program with a whole slough of fabrics. The only thing is prices will of course be higher for those...

Last edited:

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Figures I would find out a ton of the fabrics I would love to own immediately after finding out I need to buckle down for a couple months because we had a bid accepted on a house. Those are great looking. May have to sneak 1 in...

Keep saving up, although I really hoping that soon I will be churning out tons of sport jackets as well as suits! I believe in the next two weeks we'll have a new fabric in the Classico II: a dark charcoal glen plaid in super 180's. The fabric is ridiculous. It is lighter weight for warm weather wear and not a beater suit, but the thing is butter.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Picked up a pair of the slim 31/32 Incotex pants.  Wow, perfect.  Do any other lines fit similarly?

Picked up a pair of the slim 31/32 Incotex pants. Wow, perfect. Do any other lines fit similarly?

Yes I also love the very slim fit, but it's not for everyone. I originally modeled the Benjamin trousers after Incotex. Probably 30% return or exchange these Euro ones for a size up. We sourced these directly from Italy rather than the fuller modeled ones that are made specifically for the US market, although we'll be getting more of the fuller US models soon! Incotex makes a great pant. You may also want to look at Marco Pescarolo who makes for Kiton. Look at the "SLIMXXXX" models (XXXX being variable)

http://www.ehaberdasher.com/servlet/the-Trousers/keyword/Pescarolo+32/start/1/Categories

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ballsy for a baller... these are very limited - I believe only six made.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads