• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why does vox edit his posts?

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VelvetGreen
I feel like I'm finally being initiated into the mysteries of the movement.

Where can I partake of classic Vox?

First time is free. Then you gotta pay-up

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony Romo
Kitonbrioni's clothes posts where he simply lists the brands is annoying as hell. He sounds like a sorority girl.

There's actually a link in KB's posts to photos of what he is wearing that day. I don't recommend clicking on it however.

either/or

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NotoriousMarquis
Hes also a dude who spends every waking moment on this forum. So we can probably stop worshipping him. Its more pathetic than anything else.
Actually, you're ascribing one effect to two different social positions. OTOH technology is rapidly blurring things. It's not that hard to follow the forvm 24/7 anymore.
Yes, its a need for attention, to seem cool, and nothing bad can happen to me for saying that hes unjustifiably elitist and pompous and thinks his words are worth so much more than they really are, because he's just a dude on the internet.
-sorry, were you just describing yourself?
Vox, either post or stfu. As far as I'm concerned, your response to everything is '..'
Isn't this exactly what he is doing: posting and shutting up? Regarding your concerns: that's merkur, noob. Anyway; your loss. I haven't yet seen one pre-merkured vox-post that wasn't useful one way or another.
This loses any profundity when its a substitute for nothing. As far as everybody is concerned, you have nothing to contribute.
Talking about ourselves again I see.
Can we let this thread die. You all should have your heads examined.
No. And alienating yourself from the rest of the posters in this thread is probably not going to help.
Originally Posted by Xiaogou
First time is free. Then you gotta pay-up
He's a good fisherman.

Cravate_Noire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By editing his posts, Vox wants to achieve the same what Hitler wanted to achieve by comitting suicide before the Russians get him.
At least Hans&Fritz say so.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why is the sky blue?
Why is the grass green?
Why does quality beef taste so damn good?

either/or

Reaction score
^^liking the merkurish use of IS
smile.gif
-nice thread that was btw

E TF

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VelvetGreen
I feel like I'm finally being initiated into the mysteries of the movement.

Where can I partake of classic Vox?

He seems to have missed this lot. Funny stuff.
I like the fact his posts don't last long. Reminds me of my childhood, before VCRs - if you missed something good on TV, you got no second chance, and were annoyed that all your friends had seen it and you hadn't.

either/or

Reaction score
Originally Posted by E,TF
Reminds me of my childhood, before VCRs - if you missed something good on TV, you got no second chance, and were annoyed that all your friends had seen it and you hadn't.

...ah, the glory days.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xiaogou
Vox for U.S. Senate!

You're assuming he's not already in it. Then again, having seen the quality of clothes that our senators wear, maybe not.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads