• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which sites do you use to watch free Cable TV shows?

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am sure our members can share a slew of sites
smile.gif

Please post your links here.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I don't use it but a coworker was talking about some HBO show he watches on surfthechannel.com.

jkennett

Reaction score
I used Justin.TV to watch a broadcast of Ireland vs. Italy World Cup Qualifier the other day... some guy was streaming it from Al Jazeera Sports. Came in quite handy for me since I wanted it live instead of the next day on Setanta US.

other sites for regular shows and movies that I frequently use:

www.tvshack.net
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/
http://eztv.it/

enjoy.

jmolt

Reaction score
Hulu for a lot of stuff, depending on what you want to watch the sites varry though I would do a google search. I've been able to watch most of the Weeds seasons online by just google searching. Lately I've been using itsalwayssunnytvepisodes.com to watch It's always sunny

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find Californication on Asian streaming sites, by just googling, but since i am not Asian speaker I cannot search a damn thing there . Everything I tried in English failed to return results.

I would appreciate if Chinese native speakers could add some information on good sites for HBO, Showtime , Bravo shows.

Thank you to all who have responded let's keep it going.

Everyone knows about Southparkstudios.com i hope.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sidereel.com which usually just provides links to megavideo.com

KBW

Reaction score
sticktv.net lets you watch live HBO and most any sports channels. When I'm in the office on campus I use it to watch Entourage Sun nights

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics