• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where do you apply cologne to?

adversity04

Reaction score
From what I remember reading:
Wrist
Neck
Behind the Ear
Chest
Inner Thigh

I do the first 3. As said before it helps with the molecules being warmed up due to blood flow.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I spray it like there's no tomorrow, but I can do it because I don't wear some shoddy portent of date **** like Aqua de Gio or Diesel cologne.

You're right about this, LK, and in making recommendations for others on where to spray, it definitely changes (and SHOULD change) with the fragrance.

More than two sprays of CK Eternity and you'll be clearing everybody out of the office for the day. Santa Maria Novella, on the other hand, can be applied liberally and doesn't really knock anybody out. The difference, of course, is that SMN is made from more natural ingredients while Ck is almost entirely composed of synthetics.

chai

Reaction score
some says you can put cologne the place where is your pulse... putting a cologne in dress is not applicable.. it's effective under your shirt...
smile.gif

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chai
it's really needed that also the scrotum area have also a cologne?

I recommend it before going out on a hot date; but if you're just going to work or to the grocery store, then it's not necessary.

But be careful not to spray too heavily in that most sensitive of areas, or else you'll suffer from the dreaded:

taint16351yk6.jpg

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
If you're expecting a woman to have her face in your crotch then please, for the love of god, do not spray cologne down there. Genital sweat and cologne do not mix well.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
No cologne but scented talcum powder. keeps me dry and in case any girls explore that area, it will smell like roses.
Must explain Conne's florist breath.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I spray it like there's no tomorrow, but I can do it because I don't wear some shoddy portent of date **** like Aqua de Gio or Diesel cologne.

This sounds a little harsh, no?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads