• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Movies Are You Watching Lately

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the story of Icarus; the man who tried to break out of his prison, but was too brave and challenged fate and got burn to death by the sun that he longed for.

Jesus, get your mythology right. Icarus was an idiot child who couldn't follow directions. Oh, and he drowned.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
in-time-movie-poster.jpg

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great horror movie.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Interesting take on the serial killer genre. Ben Kingsley plays a 'remote viewer' who is a psychic able see serial killers at work. What follows is a hunt and catch film with a few twists as Arron Eckhart comes to realise that the perp he is chasing is hunting serial killers.

Not spectacular but a solid 2.5/5

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Memories of George Noory

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All Gone Girl did was make me angry thought the story was a crock of ****. A try hard attempt at Hitchcock which failed IMHO

"what a *****" was my sons reaction after seeing it.

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I started watching it. Fell asleep. Then watched it a few days later. Not impressed at all. It is one of those movies that I never see myself watching again.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SirReveller

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

All Gone Girl did was make me angry thought the story was a crock of ****. A try hard attempt at Hitchcock which failed IMHO

"what a *****" was my sons reaction after seeing it.

The plot was a crock but it held my attention. I thought it was pretty entertaining all-in-all. eg the lengths she went to etc. The end really gets ridic, of course.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads