• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you really get around rob. nice fit, even nicer view.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think if you're going to go jacketless with a bowtie, then you've got to go all the way and get the suspenders too. No one likes a quitter.

Those pants have a weird flare around the pocket. Makes it look like you've got some saddlebag hips going on there.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wore my new p.johnson jacket today - cross post from australian thread.

more details on my tumblr

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Suspenders would have rocked this...looks good. As for the pockets, I get this sometimes too, it means we wear our pants too tight...let out the seat and that could fix this, but it generally doesn't bother me. Looking sharp WJ!

Haha, funny you mentioned that, Rob. Those trousers are made for suspenders because the buttons are sewn on for them to connect. However, it was a bit too much as I had to present at a big regional meeting yesterday. The pockets appear that way because I have stuff inside. Without them, the silhouette is quite clean.

The belt and shoes are not really dark brown.
tumblr_m70yg40Akl1rux7jzo2_1280.jpg

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think if you're going to go jacketless with a bowtie, then you've got to go all the way and get the suspenders too. No one likes a quitter.
Those pants have a weird flare around the pocket. Makes it look like you've got some saddlebag hips going on there.

Rambo, I know you're probably a bored teenager who's doing it for the LOLz, but here's something you may want to consider: No one wants to buy anything, be it gift cards or Costco pants from an asshole. :)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Suspenders would have rocked this...looks good. As for the pockets, I get this sometimes too, it means we wear our pants too tight...let out the seat and that could fix this, but it generally doesn't bother me. Looking sharp WJ!

i get that too, and it drives me nuts. i think its from my tzitzis though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads