• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I saw the Rowing Blazers+Target blue cardigans I wanted one. The two nearest Target stores didn't have any and they sold out quickly online.

So I scoured the depths of Ebaynia to find one that was being sold for the same price as in the stores ($40.00). Finally found an eBay seller who was selling a Medium, so I got it.

When it arrived I noticed although Rowing Blazers+Target called it a unisex Medium, it was a Mama Cass Elliot size unisex Medium. The other thing I noticed were the buttons were on the girl's side, not the boy side.

Didn't notice this in the stock pictures size the person in the picture had the cardigan buttoned.

Here's the stock picture.

View attachment 2099261

Today I washed and dryed the cardigan on warm and it is now closer to a usual men's Medium cardigan. The buttons don't look as weird (on a boy) if I keep some of them buttoned.

View attachment 2099263

Here's a close up of one of the buttons.

View attachment 2099265

It's very thick and very warm. It's made from cotton and recycled acrylic so bugs won't eat it.
A lot of layers for L.A.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_2120.jpeg
IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_1970.jpeg
IMG_1985.jpeg
890b4e184e893a2201840863c3d88332.jpeg
IMG_1963.jpeg
IMG_1937.jpeg
IMG_1938.jpeg
IMG_1942.jpeg
IMG_1940.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads