• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It is bespoke, I'm kidding you not! I still have enough material left to make waldo-boxers to go with the hat.

oh I believe you Ace..please dont it take it the wrong way...just a fun snark i guess...It looks good and well executed

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NYR, that's awesome what you're doing. Getting kids excited about anything is what makes a difference between a good teacher and a bad teacher. I wish there were more teachers like you.

If he really cared about his kids he'd wear the dress.

And then he'd post the pics, of course.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Drake's and Burberry Prorsum.

Did you buy that scarf or knit it from a box of 100 different ones that you thrifted?

6312450020_f94b7083b8_o.jpg

6311930089_00be5cf81b_o.jpg

Don't smile, I wouldn't want your face to crack.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blue shirt, fleece lined jumper and jeans.

TauKappaEpsilon

Reaction score
Please excuse the ****** picture. This is also my first time posting in here. I will most likely have a better picture later on today:

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

6312450020_f94b7083b8_o.jpg

6311930089_00be5cf81b_o.jpg

could be the lighting but that jacket makes you look washed out. The shirt's a good solid color for you but the jacket's just really pale.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Please excuse the ****** picture.
 This is also my first time posting in here.  I will most likely have a better picture later on today:

Boat shoes and sport coats really shouldn't be in the same outfit. At least, that is what I think when I see this one. Suede anything is a better bet.

Like usual, start at the bottom, replacing your things with better things.

TauKappaEpsilon

Reaction score
Boat shoes and sport coats really shouldn't be in the same outfit. At least, that is what I think when I see this one. Suede anything is a better bet.
Like usual, start at the bottom, replacing your things with better things.

Yes I agree with you that boat shoes dont really belong with a SC, however, I feel like I dont have any other option because I only have 3 other pairs of loafers. My brown and oxblood loafers seems a little to formal to wear casually, what do you think?

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think those would work better, actually. But then, I'm not a fan of tassel loafers, though they have their adherents here. If I was going with loafers, I'd go with simple ones, like the new guy from Saigon just posted on WARYN.

Look up the "Post your Suede Shoes" thread, page through... and start saving up. Suede shoes just work wonders. NOBD just tried a conservative business dress with dark brown suede chukkas (weren't they?), he has easily done them with jeans; they are what people think boat shoes are, the go with anything shoe.

There was this thread last week on Prime Minister Macmillan going hunting: he was wearing suede derbies.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oxford toecaps, JM. But I've worn the suit with suede chukka's as well. I'd say my dark brown suede single monks are my "boat shoes".

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluenose