• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Congrats JC! Happy for you homey! Next time Im in San Fran, if you are free I promise I'll get you out of the house for a drink to celebrate.. I know Ive been saying this.. but the very next time Im in town, we should link up..

Thanks, Choc! We actually moved out of the city but still get back a fair amount. Of course all bets are off in the coming months but if there's a meetup or you do make it to town it doesn't hurt to give me a shout. Would be great to hang out and have a beer.

Congrats & best wishes JCM. Hurry back, gonna miss the SF King of Comedy.

I do have some new stuff on the way so I don't know whether I'll be able to resist :)

Congrats @jcmeyer!

Even if there's no time for posting, SF is good reading material when you're up at 3 am! Speaking from recent personal experience.

Very true - and congrats to you as well then!

It is a change, and a good one. Amazing how soon you adapt and life goes on in new and enjoyable directions.

Pro tip: Find a bad ass diaper bag. No reason to drop your style standards.

my brother and sister-in-law's diapar bag is a Filson :slayer:

:nodding: Will definitely check that out.

Thanks again for the well-wishes, everyone. Really appreciate it.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This mid-80's Brady fishing bag (left) was used as my son's diaper bag. Featuring a snap-in rubber lining it was perfect for any damp or wet items (you will become familiar with that shortly). They are still handmade in the midlands of England. I like that it is compact. And, once your little one grows up you have a great bag for camera equipment, hiking and even fishing.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@jcmeyer
 CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope evertying goes well!!!

Thanks, dood! I hope so too :nodding:

@wigglr That's rad. All of it. I'm wearing a pocket square version of that scarf today.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, dood! I hope so too
nod[1].gif

@wigglr That's rad. All of it. I'm wearing a pocket square version of that scarf today.
Thanks! Love the square! Where's the rest of you :)

Yeah great look wigglr - how about some details?

Thanks, man.

Eidos Overcoat, NMWA Sal Trousers, Scott and Charters cashmere rollneck from NMWA, Drakes scarf (current season), Enzo Bonafe chukkas from Skoak, T-Shirt from Target

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unlined suede chukkas not the warmest choice when there's frost on the ground but when you get noo shoos, you want to wear 'em. It's not like I haven't worn boots in the summer, too.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sona Umar