• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chulillo

Reaction score
Sunny and pretty chilly today (don't know what the hell happens to my computer lately that all the pictures look like crap):

[X]​

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Journal Standard/Oliver Spencer/Big John/Rancourt

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood, you show a great variety in your fits and yet they all seem comfortable and natural - and not at all costumey. At least to me. :D

It's been really inspirational on a lot of levels, but especially so as I've turned a corner on expanding out some of the proportions in my stuff. Maybe some of it is the inevitable pendulum away from slim-fit, and there's the coming to terms with what you can and can't pull off given your own shape and size, but it helps a lot to see such examples.

Anyway, just a quick thanks for posting here. :cheers:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

@FrankCowperwood, you show a great variety in your fits and yet they all seem comfortable and natural - and not at all costumey. At least to me. :D

It's been really inspirational on a lot of levels, but especially so as I've turned a corner on expanding out some of the proportions in my stuff. Maybe some of it is the inevitable pendulum away from slim-fit, and there's the coming to terms with what you can and can't pull off given your own shape and size, but it helps a lot to see such examples.

Anyway, just a quick thanks for posting here. :cheers:

Thank you! Those are very kind words. There's a lot of great inspiration around here and I'm happy to be part of it.

:fistbump:

JIMB

Reaction score

I don't understand why Iso's look hasn't garnered more thumbs. Great stuff there.

For the sake of conversation, the jacket was too streetwear and denim for me. I think it fits Iso's vibe, and looks like a standout piece, but I prefer the more subdued look. Maybe if it was swaped out with an M43. Just my personal preference, though.

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to be a gorgeous day. Sport coat is made of this thick, plush cotton twill. It's almost like moleskin except for the heavy twill line. Really nice.

Chulillo

Reaction score
@fairlynerdy like the whole assemble. Seems like you are growing out that jacket on your shoulders. I don't complaint, I like to wear my stuff in the tighter end as well... I have grown quite a bit myself and can't change a whole wardrobe over night.... gym people problems I guess :p

It is weird because the closer we get to spring the colder the weather is getting... we've had an extremely unusual winter (no cold) and now is getting colder and colder at night and early morning and then very mild temperatures during the day (the result, a lot of fog in the early mornings and cold as hell, at least for what we are used to here). I put on my loafers this morning and well... I think I am going back to boots again hahaha:

[X]​

Last edited:

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
X-post from FC:

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't remember exactly, but I think it's Luxire's English spread, with slightly elongated collar points.

TheoProf

Reaction score
Working on my dissertation research during out spring break this week. A few pages back I was made aware that I needed to up my "hair game". "Dad Hair" was the dreaded term applied. I went to Holy Moses in Columbus today and attempted to remedy the situation. Let me know I succeeded.

Brooks Brothers Milano fit OCBD
Brooks Brothers cords
Allen Edmonds belt and shoes

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics