• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Samer

Reaction score
Can anyone comment if there's a big difference between these latest ICT brigs and the OG 2017 release? I have the OGs but these look like the leather is softer and a slightly hight shaft, which is intriguing me.

Blancpain

Reaction score
I had the 2021 (?) mid height ICT brigs and those were kangaroo leather so really pliable and thin (but still strong). I believe the originals and these latest are cow leather but could be wrong.

Also older ones didn’t have as pronounced of a scoop on the silhouette of the rear heel IIRC.

frunk

Reaction score
Got my FW24 101IT jacket in. 🍌 vibes. Doesn’t look anything like the color at the trunk show (which is what drew me to it), but it’s definitely growing on me. Feels more like the 2022 JP deerskin than lamb. Unlined.

Attachments

• IMG_5930.jpeg
    IMG_5930.jpeg
    404.5 KB · Views: 41

frunk

Reaction score
It’s very similar to the Eton, but a couple inches longer in the body and a few small tweaks to the proportions. The lining is also not rayon, but a linen blend I believe.

norigim

Reaction score
Got my FW24 101IT jacket in. 🍌 vibes. Doesn’t look anything like the color at the trunk show (which is what drew me to it), but it’s definitely growing on me. Feels more like the 2022 JP deerskin than lamb. Unlined.
This is a new, reworked 101 cut and not the 101XX right?

Featured Sponsor

How Do You Feel About Pleated Trousers?

• Love them, classic!

• Occasionally, depending on the outfit

• Prefer flat-front

• Never wear them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangofeedback