• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just finished Bioshock Infinite....the last few moments of the game....wow. This is truly an amazing game. The ending will stick with you long after you've played.

Whatever you do, don't read/watch ending without playing it first. Don't strip yourself from a quality story.

I just finished it tonight. (That's why I'm posting at 3:00 a.m.)

Great game. Really grabbed you and got you emotionally involved. One of the most engaging games I've played.

The auto-save only thing was kind of annoying at times, but overall, the game was terrific.

I played most of the game with a sniper rifle and repeating rifle.

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Great game. Really grabbed you and got you emotionally involved. One of the most engaging games I've played.

The auto-save only thing was kind of annoying at times, but overall, the game was terrific.

Congrats. That's funny, I finished the game about 3am as well. And I also used the sniper rifle, but used that burster gun(controlled spurts of shots).

And I agree, the auto save was annoying. Can't quit the game till you got to an auto save.

I will probably play through it again in a couple months.

And did anyone activate season pass and content? What is it?

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I'm pretty late to the party, but I downloaded Minecraft (on the Xbox) this weekend for my daughter. Holy **** is it addictive.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been playing Kerbal Space Program lately. I haven't gotten further than getting my spacecraft into orbit, but I've never had more fun blowing up rockets than this.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So I'm pretty late to the party, but I downloaded Minecraft (on the Xbox) this weekend for my daughter. Holy **** is it addictive.

You might check out Terraria as well. Kind of like minecraft, but more adventure elements. It's 2-D so it less overwhelming.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow I'm not much of a gamer at all, but this Evil Within game coming out of Bethesda next year looks really cool.

Are there any video cards around these days that will allow me to play this comfortably in 1080p without breaking the bank?

Also, what gfx cards are better these days, ATI or NVIDIA? I'm WAY behind the curve here...

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always been curious about Dwarf Fortress. I read about it here and their. I think I would really enjoy it. Just have to have to mod it so it doesn't look so ugly and spend an ungodly amount of time learning the basics.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wow I'm not much of a gamer at all, but this Evil Within game coming out of Bethesda next year looks really cool.

Are there any video cards around these days that will allow me to play this comfortably in 1080p without breaking the bank?

Also, what gfx cards are better these days, ATI or NVIDIA? I'm WAY behind the curve here...

ATI seems to release cards earlier, but Nvidia performance usually wins out for 80% of games. Wait until the game is used in benchmarks for cards to pick one out.

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to beta and/or try Elder Scrolls Online?

Nah, game mechanics look dated as hell.

LucasArts is closing down :(

A sad day. LucasArts hasn't produced anything good in years, but I have great memories of playing Full Throttle, Dark Forces, and X-Wing.

Yeah, they were pretty much a just a shell of what they used to be, mostly just licensing stuff out anyways. Even the loss of that new Star Wars game doesn't make me feel all that bad.

Just finished Bioshock Infinite....the last few moments of the game....wow. This is truly an amazing game. The ending will stick with you long after you've played.

Whatever you do, don't read/watch ending without playing it first. Don't strip yourself from a quality story.

It was a good gaming, would arguably be better without as much shooting.

I've been playing Kerbal Space Program lately. I haven't gotten further than getting my spacecraft into orbit, but I've never had more fun blowing up rockets than this.

It's definitely great, I went and watched a video of someone who knew what the hell they were doing to see a ship get into space though.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw a video of Elder Scrolls Online gameplay and it looks absolutely horrible.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Terrible enough for me to get a good frame rate with my 9500GT?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solarpanel3000