• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MGS, MGS2, MGS3 and MGS4 are all excellent games. I still need to play MGS Peace Walker, but have heard nothing but good things.

Honestly, MGS3 was one of my all time favorite PS2 games. I'd probably put it at the top of the series, with the 2nd at the bottom.

2 is definitely at the bottom. The other three are REALLY neck and neck for me.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
MGS 3 i also my favorite, but 1 is very close.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LucasArts is closing down :(

A sad day. LucasArts hasn't produced anything good in years, but I have great memories of playing Full Throttle, Dark Forces, and X-Wing.

eddiemczee

Reaction score
SAM & MAX

One of my favorite games of all time. I'm also a fan of a lot of the older Star Wars games. Anyone play Rebel Assault? Also was a big fan of Jedi Knight and Shadows of the Empire.

Regarding Metal Gear, 3 is definitely my favorite followed by 1. I did like 4, but I don't really enjoy playing for four minutes and then having to watch a 10 minute cut scene.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the new BioShock's story really good?

My fiancee likes to watch me play games like Mass Effect for the story, so Im deciding if I should get it on 360 so she can watch on the couch, or go it alone on my computer with better control/graphics/sound.

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Is the new BioShock's story really good?

My fiancee likes to watch me play games like Mass Effect for the story, so Im deciding if I should get it on 360 so she can watch on the couch, or go it alone on my computer with better control/graphics/sound.

So far I am enjoying the story of the new Bioshock. Like the previous Shock games, it will engross you into amazing environments, interesting characters, and a story line that keeps you wanting to push forward.

That's awesome your fiancee enjoys watching you play games for the story. I have a female friend(not a gamer), but she saw me play this game, asked about, and stuck around to watch. The story helps bring up great conversation about such topics as religion and politics that are depicted in the game. Based on that alone, I would recommend getting it on console. You and your fiancee should have some fascinating conversations while playing. Just make sure you pause to chat or else you may miss some dialogue that helps push the story.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm hearing nothing but amazing things about the new Bioshock. Might need to give it a shot.

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Just finished Bioshock Infinite....the last few moments of the game....wow. This is truly an amazing game. The ending will stick with you long after you've played.

Whatever you do, don't read/watch ending without playing it first. Don't strip yourself from a quality story.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mercydcom