• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Upcoming San Francisco Trunk Shows

Moraga'd

Reaction score
I met with Salvo/I Sarti, James from Budd, and the Deboise trio of Steed (incredibly tolerant and gracious as I managed to bungle my scheduled time twice....).
I had scheduled an appointment with Solito (now cancelled of course as Luigi's wife broke her leg and he abruptly returned to Italy). Next weekend I'll meet with Nicholas Templeman....

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I met with Salvo/I Sarti, James from Budd, and the Deboise trio of Steed (incredibly tolerant and gracious as I managed to bungle my scheduled time twice....).
I had scheduled an appointment with Solito (now cancelled of course as Luigi's wife broke her leg and he abruptly returned to Italy). Next weekend I'll meet with Nicholas Templeman....
moraga as in the city?

Moraga'd

Reaction score

Oh yes, Daniel Wegan of Catella Shoemaker will be in SF on December 9th. Location tbd.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Were you the gentleman in James MacAuslan's suite when I arrived for my appointment at 2pm?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Happy new year, everyone. First trunk show of the year (that I know of). Sid Mashburn will be doing MTM and will have a small selection of RTW items, including suits, jackets, trousers, shirts, and more (according to email).

Sid Mashburn
Thursday, January 27 & Friday, January 28
9am – 5pm

The Fairmont
950 Mason St
San Francisco, CA 94108
by appointment only — email to book

Yiruna

Reaction score
Happy new year, everyone. First trunk show of the year (that I know of). Sid Mashburn will be doing MTM and will have a small selection of RTW items, including suits, jackets, trousers, shirts, and more (according to email).

Sid Mashburn
Thursday, January 27 & Friday, January 28
9am – 5pm

The Fairmont
950 Mason St
San Francisco, CA 94108
by appointment only — email to book

Really appreciate this thread. Having a hard time keeping track of all the visiting tailors/ateliers.

Yiruna

Reaction score
Turnbull and Asser is coming by February 8th at the Ritz Carlton

By Appointment Only

Ritz-Carlton Club and Residences
690 Market St, San Francisco, CA, 94104

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Some more trunk shows

Sartoria Solito
Intercontinental San Francisco
888 Howard Street
Saturday, March 5th from 9am until 8pm
Sunday, March 6th from 9am until 11:30am

If anyone here is in Los Angeles, Luigi will also be in LA

Intercontinental Los Angeles
900 Wilshire Blvd
Sunday, March 6th from 5pm until 8:30pm
Monday, March 7th from 9am until 12 noon

Anderson & Sheppard
The Fairmont Hotel
950 Mason Street
Monday, March 28th and Tuesday, March 29th. I was not given times, but I assume they will be there the entire day.

Note that the A&S trunk show is happening at The Fairmont this time, as The Huntington hotel is currently closed.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nicholas Templeman
Westin St. Francis on Union Square
335 Powell Street
May 28th & 29th

He also added Los Angeles to this trip.

Beverly Wilshire
9500 Wilshire Blvd
May 26th & 27th

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sartoria Solito

Grand Hyatt San Francisco
345 Stockton St. 30th
Saturday, April 30th: 9am until 8pm
Sunday, May 1st: 9am until 11:30am

Intercontinental Los Angeles
900 Wilshere Boulevard
Monday, May 2nd: 5pm until 8.30pm
Tuesday, May 3rd: 9am until 12 noon

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads