• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UNI/FORM (UNIFORM LA)- Official Affiliate Thread

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@UNIFORMLA

Where’s the tees???

They're coming. We're in production now. They're about four weeks out. We had a big delay on the fabric. We got all the yarn in, knitted it and it didn't pass our quality control, so we had to address the problems and start over.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're coming. We're in production now. They're about four weeks out. We had a big delay on the fabric. We got all the yarn in, knitted it and it didn't pass our quality control, so we had to address the problems and start over.

Any teasers on what we can expect?

Wally_SF

Reaction score
First uniform purchase, I bought the 3 pack (love the idea of 3 packs)

Here is the grey shirt. Feels great, has a nice fit with decent length. Price is on point

Very curious what else these guys come up with. S/O to Pat, great customer service

ms26ua.jpg

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here is the grey shirt. Feels great, has a nice fit with decent length. Price is on point

Very curious what else these guys come up with. S/O to Pat, great customer service

ms26ua.jpg

Is that standard grey or Bens shirt?

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any teasers on what we can expect?

Definitely! We have a shoot on monday. I'll get the model to throw on some of the samples and will snap some shots for you guys.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

ms26ua.jpg

We appreciate you! Thank you for posting a picture. The tee looks great.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a day late but wanted to give you the new StyleForum exclusive 10% discount code for April: SF10APR

I'll follow up with those shots I promised a little later.

UNIFORMLA

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Shorter length?

Yes and no. Because you're asking, the answer to the question is a little more complicated than a simple yes or no as I'm assuming your frame of reference is the three tees you have from a few runs ago. Our current tees and the heavier weight Supima tees will be shorter than the ones you have. However, they'll be a comparable length to our tees currently on the site (in terms of sizing standards).

Although the standard for the length for our Supima/Micromodal tees was shortened slightly (1/4") across all sizes since the ones you bought, we also changed the knit which had an effect on the length. The older ones were growing in length as you wore them which is something we took a while with our partners to address and fix. The combination of these two things results in them being shorter than the previous iterations.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads