• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeleton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
okay did you destroy the glasses yet? do it now. ... now
indeed. snowmanxl get different glasses at least. im sure theres better options than tf5046

jwied82

Reaction score
P1101687.jpg

grifoni
stitch's
rrl
ndc

close-up of boots: Thinking about switching out the laces, probably with some darker, waxed ones.

P1101688.jpg

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I vote we all chip in and get snowman some lasik! It just goes to show that even the smallest detail can derail an otherwise good fit.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wtf2zk.jpg
Can someone with decent photography knowledge please tell me why half my pictures turn out like this?
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
wtfgd.jpg
Seriously, I took this picture two seconds after the first and it came out all fucked up. Can I get an explanation? I've been straying away from WAYWTs because half my photos turn out like this for no ******* reason and its frustrating as hell because I don't do anything differently and it seems completely random. I'm getting tired of taking bad angled photos with good lightning, fixing the pose and having the pictures turn out like that. Pic 1 doesn't capture the fit of anything while Pic 2 was posed better, then the battery died, ugh.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think your camera's fucked up, no reason for photos to come out like that in auto mode. The shutter time on the first pic was 1/400, the shutter on the second was like 1/60... camera's futzing exposure times for some reason

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This has consistently happened with several different cameras.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
I vote we all chip in and get snowman some lasik! It just goes to show that even the smallest detail can derail an otherwise good fit.

LOL, ill setup the paypal account.

thanks for the kind words guys, ill stick to contacts from now on.

ive been debating lasik for 2 or 3 years now, sooner or later ill make the change
satisfied.gif

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluemagic
I appreciate snowman's glasses.

you want to kop?

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
you want to kop?
^ No thanks. You do look better with glasses, but I thought the glasses were fun, too. Recently, though, I've realized that everyone just looks better without glasses. I will get LASIK soon, as well (had to wait for eyes to heal from some surgery).

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
Can someone with decent photography knowledge please tell me why half my pictures turn out like this?
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
Seriously, I took this picture two seconds after the first and it came out all fucked up. Can I get an explanation? I've been straying away from WAYWTs because half my photos turn out like this for no ******* reason and its frustrating as hell because I don't do anything differently and it seems completely random. I'm getting tired of taking bad angled photos with good lightning, fixing the pose and having the pictures turn out like that. Pic 1 doesn't capture the fit of anything while Pic 2 was posed better, then the battery died, ugh.

that sort of **** happens when your battery is low/weak. not enough juice to correctly control the shutter, etc. either recharge it or buy a new battery.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skeleton
allsaints incubus jacket? how warm is it? cool stuff
Very warm, very puffy. 2nd pic (blurry) is a better representation of the slimness.
Originally Posted by sq4you
that sort of **** happens when your battery is low/weak. not enough juice to correctly control the shutter, etc. either recharge it or buy a new battery.
Thanks, am re-charging battery right now. That would actually explain a lot (old camera always just kinda used spare batteries).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads