• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
jesus, why are we still talking about gauges?

PS - just landed in NYC. Anyone else get caught in that MAJOR rain dump?
took me 100+ photos to finally catch the lightning. View is along Riverside (Trump Towers)
Before
img0133di.jpg
After
img0168py.jpg

PPS - going to message some of y'all locals to do a meetup, PM me if you want to be on the list or have ideas of chill venues

random bathroom shot. Uniqlo + Nudies
img0167dha.jpg

Last edited:

Oski

Reaction score
I was out in NYC for the past 2 weeks, shoulda hit some of you guys up as well.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Thx for comments and thumbs , obviously am not keeping ricks was just styleshots for DL :eek:

Altho the absurdity was rather fun, clunky dunky with elegant flowing soft sheer fabrics billowing about

BrandonJG

Reaction score
Today at the Queens Museum of Art. I ******* hate Queens. God damn Robert Moses.
IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

251996_3946251607655_1546487807_n.jpg

552297_3946259207845_1735847122_n.jpg
I like it, NYR - casual, comfortable, and looks solid. I especially like your shoes, although I'm not a fan of denim shorts... I think a navy twill chino short cuffed would have been nicer, especially with those shoes. They look like Grenson... yeah?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

teenagelightning

Reaction score

Was the XXXL suit sizing intentional?

It may seem odd that he enjoys something which you do not, but this is actually a normal occurrence! Different people actually experience the world in different ways, and what brings one man displeasure, may bring another man joy! There is much to explore in this endless expanse of life. :)

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

It may seem odd that he enjoys something which you do not, but this is actually a normal occurrence! Different people actually experience the world in different ways, and what brings one man displeasure, may bring another man joy! There is much to explore in this endless expanse of life. :)

What are you, marsupialed?

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people are capable of spoilering photos when they quote them so that the community doesn't see the same photo over and over or get excited and think there might be an insightful post not just someone asking a question that could be answered by reading the quoted post.

I don't really like people using conditions that one can't change as a derogatory term, even when you're being facetious.. Call me PC, I don't care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads