• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miran2

Reaction score
He just needs different pants. Some dark grey/black chinos or cotton/wool blend trousers or even waxed black denim and he'd nail the "look" which is super gay no doubt, but like, whatever.
This is how like 60% of the gay dudes at my gym dress. The other 40% wear mostly Diesel and G Star raw.

This comment is just marsupialed...You may frequent gay gyms for your entertainment, but that is not the look CDHagg is going for....besides, when does GQ debase itself to cheap "blended" fabrics?!? Cheap gay gyms, I should have said...

The semi-tight fitting jeans is central to what he is aiming to build around, I think...jeans with some sort of boot...he is trying to "dress" that up...he is bringing a lot of his own personal baggage to his look, in terms of his ideals of what items he absolutely wants to include, a GQ-ness he is imagining, his take or his community's take on masculinity, etc etc...This is tough to do, but I think a lot of the other suggestions so far are good...

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

This is how like 60% of the gay dudes at my gym dress. The other 40% wear mostly Diesel and G Star raw.

That kind of get-up sounds pretty difficult to work out in. I usually just wear sneakers, sweat shorts, and a t-shirt. Then again, my gym's not particularly gay.

Also, isn't a gay "gym" usually just a euphemism for a bathhouse? :eh:

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That kind of get-up sounds pretty difficult to work out in. I usually just wear sneakers, sweat shorts, and a t-shirt. Then again, my gym's not particularly gay.

I saw a dude working out in shorts and boots there. :confused: But mostly I mean their street clothes. The gym isn't necessarily a gay gym but it's an equinox in manhattan, so, the clientele is very, very gay.

I also see Anderson Cooper there so it's all worth it :inlove:

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

your thinly-veiled homophobia is no match for the exotic pleasures that hide within

say what you will, but as a life-long frequenter of ottoman hamams I can assure you there is no worldly pleasures that involve erotic same-sex escapades, to my knowledge at least.

PEW6e.jpg

very nice PH

excellent work, Parker

this image is very well composed, though I can't appreciate the graininess and tight bottoms as much.

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I saw a dude working out in shorts and boots there. :confused: But mostly I mean their street clothes. The gym isn't necessarily a gay gym but it's an equinox in manhattan, so, the clientele is very, very gay.
I also see Anderson Cooper there so it's all worth it :inlove:

is anderson cooper gay?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

your thinly-veiled homophobia is no match for the exotic pleasures that hide within
say what you will, but as a life-long frequenter of ottoman hamams I can assure you there is no worldly pleasures that involve erotic same-sex escapades, to my knowledge at least.

The term has a different meaning stateside, I guess.
this image is very well composed, though I can't appreciate the graininess and tight bottoms as much.

Sure, call me homophobic, then turn around and claim that you have no appreciation for tight bottoms in the next breath. :rolleyes:

Or is it the graininess of the photo that dims the appreciation? :smarmy:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
alright since earlier was a repost and I wasn't actually wearing that, I figured I might as well do it right tonight

FNru8.jpg

I actually really like these phillip lim jeans. they have kind of a high rise but they're too big on me so they naturally sag and they look pretty good. better than in the picture of course

Last edited:

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure the obsession over "GQ-esque" looks. Every time I open that magazine(admittedly, not very often) -- all I see are a bunch of layers of sweaters with a blazer on top of it. Nothing on there ever really looks to be original or particularly eye-catching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads