• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BBC article on watch industry.

I disagree. I see many who moved to smartwatches and never turned back to mechanicals. All except for my dad. My sis for example wears this now after using Rolex since college. But she does triathlons so may be biased.

img_1547516246734.jpg

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm over Moser. I used to really like the pieces, but the brand is trying way too hard now.

The salad campaign fell on dead ears. Nobody gives a **** anymore. But they still make some elegant models worth buying. I'm waiting for the next unique color Venturer. I'd get a pink one if available now. A nice replacement for my Stowa and its stabbing lugs.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Mont Blanc had the best showing at SIHH. I truly cannot believe I just typed that, but these are beautiful (beyond overpriced however)

url

sihh-2019-montblanc-heritage-manufacture-perpetual-calendar-le100-with-mbs-new-manufacture-movement.jpg

Montblanc-Heritage-Pulsometer-SIHH-2019-Salmon-Dial-Steel-Case-Minerva-Movement-7.jpg

And this? For under 2k????
Montblanc-Heritage-Automatic-1.jpg

url
url

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Mont Blanc had the best showing at SIHH. I truly cannot believe I just typed that, but these are beautiful (beyond overpriced however)

url

sihh-2019-montblanc-heritage-manufacture-perpetual-calendar-le100-with-mbs-new-manufacture-movement.jpg

Montblanc-Heritage-Pulsometer-SIHH-2019-Salmon-Dial-Steel-Case-Minerva-Movement-7.jpg

And this? For under 2k????
Montblanc-Heritage-Automatic-1.jpg

url
url

While I am not sold on the old-timey logo, I do think that Montblanc is putting out compelling pieces at really solid value. The JLC influence that was introduced a few years ago seems to be carrying on and I really hope they are successful. While they are still making some dire garbage, I think a lot of their pieces are worth a look.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads