• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
iEyeG7X.jpg

Halp

Last edited:

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SBGE255, and the other green/black dial GS in the same series are all really nice. Quite a bit comfier than the fancy one with the saphhire bezel.

Still kinda thick though imo.

IMG_5893.jpeg

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've said this one million times. The Datejust is for people that cannot afford a Day-Date. It's like going to Bush Gardens because you can't afford Disney.
Well that’s a crap analogy. Busch Gardens is miles better than Disney if you’re over eight years old. 😁

Scuppers-02

Reaction score
Mourn no more, Scuppers is back… I jest re: mourning…

@Clouseau

Yes, the Cezanne existed. Yes it has been stolen. Find it hilarious this was questioned when i posted a photo of a Journe in front of a Alexi Jawlensky worth a lot more than the Cezanne.

As a qualifier; avid art collector that I am, vast majority has been inherited; this includes many artists most are familiar with.

My favourites are a Picabia, worth next to nothing and Feininger worth a lot more.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokeguapo