• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mourn no more, Scuppers is back… I jest re: mourning…

@Clouseau

Yes, the Cezanne existed. Yes it has been stolen. Find it hilarious this was questioned when i posted a photo of a Journe in front of a Alexi Jawlensky worth a lot more than the Cezanne.

As a qualifier; avid art collector that I am, vast majority has been inherited; this includes many artists most are familiar with.

My favourites are a Picabia, worth next to nothing and Feininger worth a lot more.
Just buy a copy of the Cezanne to go with version 2.0 of Scuppers. Smash a bottle of champagne, this is the launch we needed.

Scuppers-02

Reaction score
Really?
IMG_8906.jpeg

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Mourn no more, Scuppers is back… I jest re: mourning…

@Clouseau

Yes, the Cezanne existed. Yes it has been stolen. Find it hilarious this was questioned when i posted a photo of a Journe in front of a Alexi Jawlensky worth a lot more than the Cezanne.

As a qualifier; avid art collector that I am, vast majority has been inherited; this includes many artists most are familiar with.

My favourites are a Picabia, worth next to nothing and Feininger worth a lot more.
You’re like those old singers who bid farewell but can’t leave the stage aren’t you ?
Not a surprise.

Scuppers-02

Reaction score
You’re like those old singers who bid farewell but can’t leave the stage aren’t you ?
Not a surprise.
Cute. But i was just an angry motherfucker whose world had been stolen from him by an arsehole partner. I thought he may hijack my presence on this forum, hence exit.
Rest assured it is me, the defunct moron with a MSc and PhD amounting to zero.

Swell

Reaction score
What should be the third in the collection? Have below + a Speedy.

White Santos in medium is contender but doubting whether it’s too much overlap in use cases with DJ. Always desired a Sub but again overlap with Speedy as they are both black dial sport watches. Exp 2 polar is also of interest as the GMT function is of actual use to me. Other suggestions?

IMG_7758.jpeg

Scuppers-02

Reaction score

White Santos in medium is contender but doubting whether it’s too much overlap in use cases with DJ. Always desired a Sub but again overlap with Speedy as they are both black dial sport watches. Exp 2 polar is also of interest as the GMT function is of actual use to me. Other suggestions?

View attachment 2246809
A coloured gold dress watch.

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You jest, but that payment will procure a 1518R and then some.
This is the way. Forward thinking, positive outlook. No need for therapy, other than the watch consumption type. In math terms:

1 Cezanne divided by 1 criminal former partner = 1 Patek 1518R plus some remainder

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 2246809
Bud, just ask 9thsimp. This is a repeat of his watch collecting journey. He would never wear that shirt, though.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlawton89