• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About a year and that’s with a friend at the AD pulling a couple strings. Thought the day would never arrive.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats and enjoy it! Looks great! :cheers:

Went by 2 Rolex ADs around me and both had the two tone daytonas available. I guess that’s pretty common? Don’t see those models on the grey market often and are often at or below msrp in my limited experience.

The two tone Daytonas have never been all that popular. In general the two tone Daytonas never been that difficult to get (although more recently all sports models in steel and some in steel and gold have become a little tougher to get), but they have never sold over MRSP.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good to know. The contrast of the black dial two tone Daytona looked better in person than photos, white one is still meh.

SeamasterLux

Reaction score
Very interesting visit today at a Patek AD in South East Asia. Asked the famous “5711A or 5167A available”?
They said some would be very soon available. They also mentioned that it required prior purchases of 75,000€ worth of PP watches before being able to purchase but that they’d be happy to guarantee me one if I did buy for that amount.
First time I actually get to a figure!

Also found a beautiful 5065A in town for 22,500€

Attachments

• F9F2016C-1FE0-469E-ADA0-E8BD88A2C90B.jpeg
    F9F2016C-1FE0-469E-ADA0-E8BD88A2C90B.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 91

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very interesting visit today at a Patek AD in South East Asia. Asked the famous “5711A or 5167A available”?
They said some would be very soon available. They also mentioned that it required prior purchases of 75,000€ worth of PP watches before being able to purchase but that they’d be happy to guarantee me one if I did buy for that amount.
First time I actually get to a figure!

Also found a beautiful 5065A in town for 22,500€
That’s pretty standard spend approximately $100k more or less and get an aquanaut but a 5711A ? Not bad!!! Do you have any purchase history with another AD already otherwise I would go with them.

SeamasterLux

Reaction score
That’s pretty standard spend approximately $100k more or less and get an aquanaut but a 5711A ? Not bad!!! Do you have any purchase history with another AD already otherwise I would go with them.
I already had a 5711 which I sold after holding onto it for 9 years (bought at retail at the time). I was just checking whether a bargain could be made! As for the Aquanaut, I’m more into the 5065A

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know. I was going to say only need to spend $100k for a Nautilus? That's cheap compared to what some others are facing.

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I already had a 5711 which I sold after holding onto it for 9 years (bought at retail at the time). I was just checking whether a bargain could be made! As for the Aquanaut, I’m more into the 5065A
Interesting, do you mind sharing how much you sold your 5711 for ?

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1307267

Speaking of cashing in on “wanted” watches, I’ve been contemplating selling this. Don’t really know if it’s worth it, seeing as how I’ll probably never be able to get one of these at retail ever again.

I sold my AP because of the association it has with rappers. Not a good look for my line of work.

Also I'm sure they'll fall back down. They weren't always that popular. Literally rappers and IG made them hot again.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rappers are also associating with Patek. I think it’s sort of dumb just because some rappers like something that you can’t even if it’s not a good look in your line of work.
I sold my AP because of the association it has with rappers. Not a good look for my line of work.

Also I'm sure they'll fall back down. They weren't always that popular. Literally rappers and IG made them hot again.

Scuppers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 2 APROs and a Nautilus, sure they are far from my favourite watches, but my circle of friends don’t associate them with rappers - only this physicist.
Specious reasoning, but I guess I won’t judge...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads