• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. Wythe tan/brown plaid flannel work shirt, size XL. Great condition, no issues. Asking only $50 shipped.

img_1807-jpeg.2056743

2. Wythe indigo-dyed tank top, size XL. Only worn and washed once. I think this might’ve been purchased at Huckberry? Asking only $15 shipped. SOLD

img_1814-jpeg.2056755

3. Jamieson’s green wool Shetland sweater, size XXXL (Size 46; the pit-to-pit measurement is right around 22.5 inches). Great pre-owned condition. Only hung on hanger for photo; always stored folded. Asking only $60 shipped. SOLD

img_1808-jpeg.2056745

Not from NMWA, but NMWA-adjacent:

4. Beams Plus plaid OCBD shirt, made in Japan, size XL. Good pre-owned condition. Asking only $40 shipped.

img_1806-jpeg.2056741

BUMP! Feel free to make offers on these.

Also, adding some more items (both NMWA and NMWA-adjacent):

3Sixteen washed olive fatigue pants, size 36. Good pre-owned condition, no issues to note. Using a stock photo, but can send along my own as well. Asking only $100 shipped.

20210702-3sixteen_FatiguePant-Olive-1_1440x.jpg

Wythe blue ball cap, good pre-owned condition. Asking only $35 shipped.

View attachment 2090265

NWT Blue Blue Japan cotton blue bandana. Asking only $25 shipped.

View attachment 2090271

Glenn's Denim wool plaid chore coat, size XL. Great (near-new) pre-owned condition. Asking only $150 shipped.

View attachment 2090263

Bump for the remaining pieces (NMWA and NMWA-adjacent items):

1. Wythe tan/brown plaid flannel work shirt, size XL. Great condition, no issues. Asking only $45 shipped, OBO.

2. Beams Plus plaid OCBD shirt, made in Japan, size XL. Great pre-owned condition. Asking only $35 shipped, OBO.

3. 3Sixteen washed olive fatigue pants, size 36. Good pre-owned condition, no issues to note. Using a stock photo, but can send along my own as well. Asking only $90 shipped, OBO.

4. Wythe blue ball cap, good pre-owned condition. Asking only $30 shipped, OBO.

5. NWT Blue Blue Japan cotton blue bandana. Asking only $20 shipped, OBO.

6. Glenn's Denim wool plaid chore coat, size XL. Great (near-new) pre-owned condition. Asking only $130 shipped, OBO.

AltNameTK

Reaction score
Hi friends, I'm selling these NMWA-type items if there's any interest. Offers are welcome.

professor

Reaction score
Never got around to wearing this, so I’m letting it go. Valstar, fully lined Valstarino in Charcoal suede. Brand-new condition. Retailed $1300. Thick, high quality Italian lamb leather outer, fully-lined 100% cotton body and 100% Viscose sleeve lining. Fits size L (52) asking 750 shipped. Comes with original garment bag View attachment 2094615 View attachment 2094617 View attachment 2094619 View attachment 2094621 View attachment 2094623 View attachment 2094625 View attachment 2094627
Well, this is tempting. General guidance on Valstarinos is to go up one in size, right?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, but how do y'all treat your Valstar suedes when it comes to rain and such? I have it drilled into my head (thanks, Seinfeld!) that rain equals death for suede, buttttttt also hear it often on here that suede is excellent for kickabout type rain shoes.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, but how do y'all treat your Valstar suedes when it comes to rain and such? I have it drilled into my head (thanks, Seinfeld!) that rain equals death for suede, buttttttt also hear it often on here that suede is excellent for kickabout type rain shoes.
I just live in a constant state of anxiety.

That said, my shearling valstar suede jackets have held up well to weather so maybe I can relax a bit. I keep wondering if I should treat them with the same Nano spray that I use for suede shoes but haven't done anything yet.

zachthespook

Reaction score
Well, this is tempting. General guidance on Valstarinos is to go up one in size, right?
It is, but this one is actually more true to size. I’m a L across the board with everything I wear and it fits perfectly. My other 52 in tan is unlined but its still on the lower end of a large. I can provide measurements though. Valstars sizing is a headache

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Camoshita Turtleneck
100% Cotton
Size XL
Unworn
$115 shipped

Nice layering piece. Not a fan of turtlenecks personally so it never got worn. Nice luxe cotton.
IMG_8410.jpeg
IMG_8411.jpeg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

don't wear suede jacket in rain, don't know what's the difference that suede shoe is good beater but I always put a ton of nano on my suede shoe

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I won't wear my JG suede shearling out if it's raining but I get caught in the rain often enough and it holds up. I'll usually just let it dry hanging when I get home and occasionally use a suede brush to remove any water spots or dirt. I know these are expensive toys but you gotta be able to live in your clothes, too. Anyway the style of the thing matters a lot, a rancher or double rider or trucker is not something that needs to be kept pristine to look good. Suede loafers in the rain, no, suede Chelsea boots, hell yeah.

Unsubscr1ber

Reaction score
Valstar Houndstooth Padded Overcoat
– NWT
– Size 54 but padded and fits like a 52 or oversized 50 (my usual size and fits me well)
– 100% (super) soft fleece wool
– Houndstooth in olive, grey, and blue
– Split raglan shoulder
– Collar stands up and includes throat latch
– See image for measurements (keeping in mind this is insulated)
– Retailed for ~$1200. Passing on the sale price and asking $450 shipped within CONUS.
– Located in NYC
Bump and reduction to $420 shipped within CONUS

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saphir Superinvulner spray. If it gets wet, hang to dry away from sun or heat and use a suede brush once it’s dry.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I won't wear my JG suede shearling out if it's raining but I get caught in the rain often enough and it holds up. I'll usually just let it dry hanging when I get home and occasionally use a suede brush to remove any water spots or dirt. I know these are expensive toys but you gotta be able to live in your clothes, too. Anyway the style of the thing matters a lot, a rancher or double rider or trucker is not something that needs to be kept pristine to look good. Suede loafers in the rain, no, suede Chelsea boots, hell yeah.

totally agree, I don't baby these stuff, I won't wear it in rain but I won't sweat over get caught in rain

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rwambalejohson