• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Now that sounds like something I can get behind, sounds dope as I've been more into summer **** the past few years.

TintoTerra

Reaction score
I recently got some of the ss18 UU tees and they definitely fit smaller than aw17 versions. Same cotton twill fabric, and decent colors, but I would go up a size or two if you’re on the fence about buying some.

JilSlander

Reaction score
The cotton on the FW16 UU long sleeve tees + hoodies is much softer/more comfy and breathes.

The newer cotton is far worse and coarse.

NYLON

Reaction score
Some conflicting reports on the sizing on the UU18 short sleeve tees.

By default they are already slightly OS. (slight drop shoulder and wide at the P2P.)

One can either go TTS or size up 1 depending on how casual you want it to be.
However everyone is built differently and it is best to drop instore to try out.

fatsu

Reaction score
I'm thinking about washing and drying my (L) indigo hoodie to shrink it a little. The tag says it's OK to tumble dry low, but I've heard a lot of reports that tumble drying Uniqlo clothes really ruins the fabric. Anyone have any thoughts?

lemonpotty

Reaction score
swapped the mock neck and cotton jumper instead got another stand-collar shirt and the washed rose hoody which is great
Have you dealt with the striped stand collar vs the solid ones? Wondering what the difference in 100% cotton vs 50/50 blend makes visually and in terms of touch.

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Some conflicting reports on the sizing on the UU18 short sleeve tees.

By default they are already slightly OS. (slight drop shoulder and wide at the P2P.)

One can either go TTS or size up 1 depending on how casual you want it to be.
However everyone is built differently and it is best to drop instore to try out.

I've found the UU tees this season to be one size larger than last year's tees - ie I bought size M last year, size L this year, the fit is close to identical (slightly longer this year and that's it).

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Have you dealt with the striped stand collar vs the solid ones? Wondering what the difference in 100% cotton vs 50/50 blend makes visually and in terms of touch.

I dont like stripes generally so didn't check them out.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
the women's UU stuff is so much nicer (not surprising)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads