• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NYLON

Reaction score
After a glance at the Men's offering for UU FW17, i'll most likely be getting 2-3 articles but color choices are pretty open.

Don't see anything selling out unlike the first 2 capsule seasons from Lemaire. If anything, this looks like a rehash of UU FW16 exactly 1 year ago...safe color blocking and..basic.

So personally i'll be going for the L/S shirting (as an overshirt,either the OW/Charcoal CW), probably all the S/S basic Tees :blush: (I liked the ones they did for SS this year, being seamless.) & possibly the Ankle length wide pants.

As usual, the Woman's line offered more choices...i'm half tempted to check out what options are available for the oversized Crew Necks lol.

ebayhtl

Reaction score
How's the quality of the JWA flannels compared to mainline flannels? Thanks.

Went to the store yesterday and bought a JWA flannel shirt. Compared it to the mainline flannel shirts - was pleasantly surprised, I felt there was a substantial difference in the quality (even if the store staff was a bit skeptical!) - touch wise and thickness of fabric in particular. Also felt the JWA cut was slimmer and less boxy (ymmv).
Not sure if that is enough to justify a significant difference in price, but anyway, looked good at a decent price so I bought it.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Picked up just the Uniqlo U tee in that burnt orange color. Past on rest, all the synthetic blends bothered me when thinking about clothes aging. Almost picked up a suit based on earlier comment but realized I already have two Lemaire suits I don't even wear.

Also, picked up some other basics like soft touch turtle neck, Heattech turtle neck (will compare it to soft touch), and easy shorts for the gym..

TintoTerra

Reaction score
Grabbed some of the tee shirts, got the turtleneck and the blue overshirt and also a couple of pairs of the wide ankle length pants.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
If any Vancouverites or Torontonians plan on going tomorrow and want to proxy me the UU fishtail parka in Medium (I'm in Montreal) I'd be forever indebted to you.

Checked in at 930 since I was busy at work and it was all gone. Crazy.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads