• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah I'm a few hours drive from their shipping facility and the last few times I've ordered it's taken over a week to arrive, it used to be the next business day. Free shipping though so whatevs.

I live across the country from where they ship from, but even so, my latest package has taken six days to just go from Pennsylvania to Virginia

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes their shipping sucks. It's free tho so whatever.

I want to try the Uniqlo U shirts as my arms are always filling up the supima shirts too much for my size.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Ordered a few sweatshirts, couple u knits and a fleece so we'll see how they are.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the shipping taking so long because it's UPS or FedEx? They always hold packages so they're not delivered in less than 5 days

Arnold Grape

Reaction score
The shipping is some type of Fedex equivalent to like Media Mail, called Smartpost. In all instances that I have experienced, FedEx will then pass off the parcel to USPS, which is a literal slow motion handoff that can take days. Essentially, the SS Uniqlo U will drop by the time your package reaches you.

redmau

Reaction score
Already have a Buzz Rickson but I'm impressed with the U Bomber. Although the poly liner feels cheap everything else is pretty substantial. Nice nylon shell and chunky ribbing.

Last edited:

Phrost

Reaction score
That's the gray color? It looks really good.

What size is it and what's your height/weight?

I'm shorter at 5'8"/160lbs on the slimmer side and I find it looks ridiculous on me, especially in the oversized arms.

Last edited:

redmau

Reaction score
What size is it and what's your height/weight?

176cm, 38" chest, about <70kg. Haven't checked in a while.

Picked up a small because the measurements are close to a size 38 in BR bombers. Also grabbed a medium in olive just in case which should arrive tomorrow.

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo U crewneck tees just came in. These are an amazing buy for $15. Nice, thick fabric and loose comfortable fit. Could be a cm or two longer, but the medium length lends to more versatile usage for me. I got the black, white, and the red. The red might be my favorite, as it's just a shade or two off from burgundy. I might stock up on these.

JilSlander

Reaction score
Uniqlo U crewneck tees just came in. These are an amazing buy for $15. Nice, thick fabric and loose comfortable fit. Could be a cm or two longer, but the medium length lends to more versatile usage for me. I got the black, white, and the red. The red might be my favorite, as it's just a shade or two off from burgundy. I might stock up on these.

Just a heads up: my longsleeve U crewnecks shrank a bit in the wash/dry.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

I want them , no stock online, must be grasshopper fast to kop.

didn't even realize the sweatshirts were u, copped the burgundy super quick and then it disappeared from online as well don't know wtf is going on hopefully sizing is perfect

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads