• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

boobieluvr96

Reaction score

for this UU capsule collection, i think the crew neck tees are probably the best items

for its price point, it is bang for buck for the generous cut, thick yet soft and comfortable lux material

@arcturuz have u tried the soft touch tees? arnold says theyre made with a similar material but only come in long sleeve version and are slimmer cut. u could always size up tho. theyre $5 cheaper

SmartPost (sic) came in today, with U Sweatshirt (Crewneck); Long-Sleeve Tee and Sweatpants. The Sweatshirt, as others have noted, features a nice cut that has a bit of volume up top and tapers toward the waist. Mine has a little bit too much room where it tapers to the waistband, but the fit is not unlike the model represented on the USA site. Having recently returned an OUR LEGACY 50's Great Sweat, this item strikes me as being fairly decent for the price. Long-Sleeve Tee feels similar to the Soft Touch material Uniqlo uses for other items and fits without the supremely oversized look of the USA model in a size Large. The Green color is also pleasant. Sweatpants, however, are a straight joke - although the material is fairly thick, the fit is akin to a baggy pair of exercise pants. The taper is slight, but I can't really imagine anyone being too impressed with the fit of these. (By way of comparison, these do not appear anything like they are represented on the model.) Overall, I like the two items that I am keeping. 

Last edited:

adeniran

Reaction score
My issue with the soft touch long sleeves is that the entire tee shrank very easily which made it unwearable, and the sleeves felt short already before washing it. Sizing up might help though.

boned

Reaction score
Is there something about the fit of the chinos that I'm missing? Granted I wear a lot of low-rise bottoms, but I had to button the chinos just below my belly button to get these to look like they fit in any sort of capacity.

Last edited:

JilSlander

Reaction score
good point! but ive read elsewhere that the uu tees also shrink after washing. is it true? @adeniran ?

Yes, my U crewneck longsleeve shrunk a bit in the wash. So did my mainline Soft Touch crewnecks.

The material on the U crewnecks are noticeably thicker than the Soft Touch.

Last edited:

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered a pair of brown cords and some of the pleated pants last night based on your review @gettoasty. Thanks for that. Also got a pair of the elasticized twill pants, seemed interesting. Hoping the tees get restocked.

@jet How is the Stark-ish knit?

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ordered a pair of brown cords and some of the pleated pants last night based on your review @gettoasty. Thanks for that. Also got a pair of the elasticized twill pants, seemed interesting. Hoping the tees get restocked.

Nice, did they restock the wool pants??

boobieluvr96

Reaction score

Yes, my U crewneck longsleeve shrunk a bit in the wash. So did my mainline Soft Touch crewnecks.

The material on the U crewnecks are noticeably thicker than the Soft Touch.

damn ok u convinced me to buy a couple. i got the last small grey! wish theyd restock brown and the hoodies

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

arrives wed

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got my grey Oxford. I actually like it a lot but it is pretty big. The measurements online put the chest at over 25", I was dubious, but it's actually pretty accurate. I think the Large might be too tight though. I might just got wash it and see what happens.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anyone gets the light colored suede bomber in small and doesn't like it do me a favor and PM me instead of returning it. Thanks!

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ive read on the website that suprima tees have worse quality last months is that true that quality have gone down?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads