• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

Thomas_M

Reaction score
Hi,
Just filled the survey.
Curious about the results and what you can achieve.
I am a Common Projects fan. In my opinion, they are the best sneakers out there for my taste. They are the cleanest and neatest.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I also just completed the survey. Let's see what they come up with.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PLEASE don't let this turn into the SF watch collab thread.

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm too late to provide input but filled it out. Really excited about seeing the results + samples!
Never too late! Survey is stil running, we’re getting loads of responses! Very excited about this project

CWV

Reaction score
Interesting point on the soles, we actually did use margom soles in our first ever samples but found there was limited customisation options for the quantities we wanted to make. We ended up going with another, smaller rubber sole producer our craftsman recommended and have been happy with those for subsequent runs, but are looking into going back to margom for future runs. If anyone else has thoughts on margom sole vs our current supplier let us know in the thread!
I don’t have an informed opinion on margom, but I do prefer a more solid sole, like the one in the adidas dragons, over the more cushioned ones

PipersSon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very interested. But leather sneakers have always been an issue for me - somehow they don't feel comfortable. The Epaulet sneaker from a few years back is an example- great great sneaker, but it still feels tight and I barely use it.

OrlandoMo

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Very interested. But leather sneakers have always been an issue for me - somehow they don't feel comfortable. The Epaulet sneaker from a few years back is an example- great great sneaker, but it still feels tight and I barely use it.
It could depend also on the type of leather or the construction of the sneakers! These ones are my fav from Epaulet

OlafG

Reaction score
The price quoted in the first post is including VAT for EU customers or excluding?

NycLondon

Reaction score
Epaulet-nyc made a really great sneaker. I have 3 pair. Now it is only in boring white. I hope they offer the light brown again. They even had yellow cordovan at one point!
They note over in their thread this is a very competitive market space. We wish you good success with this!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics