• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Styleforum x Archibald Sneaker GMTO

EgoCamisas

Reaction score
So it is best to be careful with the sizing. Whilst you can return, of course, exchanges will rely on the shoe being available. We are doing a pretty closed production as it is all at naked so there is a very slight margin for error in the padded production.

If you are above the 41or anywhere near the line, then you are a 42. Always better in casual sneakers to go up.
Thanks! I'll measure again to make sure and contact CS to change the order to a 42.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am usually a 47 in sneakers and I wear US 12 or UK11 in boots and shoes, I also wear size 45 with common projects. It was mentioned before that the SF-01s are slight shorter than the CPs, does that mean that I would need to size up to 46?
It is very slightly. Could you describe your foot please? And how does the CP fit? Have you tried using the size tool?

Generally speaking we have found that you should go for the same size as the CP.

Darkkp

Reaction score
It is very slightly. Could you describe your foot please? And how does the CP fit? Have you tried using the size tool?

Generally speaking we have found that you should go for the same size as the CP.
I can wear the normal US D width when it comes to shoes and boots as long as they are not heavily tapered since I have a bunion on my right foot. I tried sizes 45 and 46 with CP and the 46s were just too long for my feet. I have not use the sizing tool yet. Regarding the sizing tool do I print it on an A4 paper?

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can wear the normal US D width when it comes to shoes and boots as long as they are not heavily tapered since I have a bunion on my right foot. I tried sizes 45 and 46 with CP and the 46s were just too long for my feet. I have not use the sizing tool yet. Regarding the sizing tool do I print it on an A4 paper?
Hi there, yes designed to be printed on A4, please make sure it is to 100% scale and once you put it together please measure the distance from the heel to the first notch to confirm it's been printed and put together accurately.

I would say you will end up being a 45 though as long as you dont find the CP 45 too tight.

EgoCamisas

Reaction score
I remeasured my feet and well, depending on a number of things such as posture my left big toe did go a bit over 41 or not. Likewise, my right big toe either crossed 40 or not. Normal measurements on paper ranged from 27 cm to 27.2 cm, so I am pretty much on the frontier. I have heard your advice @ArchibaldRoh and asked CS to change my order to a 42. I hope my feet won't float and can't wait to wear them :) Thanks for your work.

Cheers

takashi78

Reaction score
The shipping shows "free shipping" on the website.
But when i am at checkout it states GBP8.99 for shipping.

Is shipping only free for certain countries?

I live in Asia.

1581295801613.png

styleforumuser

Reaction score
Maybe a weird question, but would it be possible to buy a bunch of extra laces? I always break them in these type of sneakers and never found good replacements. Most don't look as good.

ArchibaldRoh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe a weird question, but would it be possible to buy a bunch of extra laces? I always break them in these type of sneakers and never found good replacements. Most don't look as good.
hi there sure, if you let customer service know about the request with your order they can help sort you out.

gianm

Reaction score
Went and tried on some CPs today in size 40 and 41. The 40 fit pretty snug and while it was mostly fine, the toe box was a little more cramped than I would prefer. The 41 wasn't as bad as I expected. The toes fit much better. The downside was that there was some room in the heel (less than a finger), so there was some slip. Still leaning towards a 41, what would you say @ArchibaldRoh?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went and tried on some CPs today in size 40 and 41. The 40 fit pretty snug and while it was mostly fine, the toe box was a little more cramped than I would prefer. The 41 wasn't as bad as I expected. The toes fit much better. The downside was that there was some room in the heel (less than a finger), so there was some slip. Still leaning towards a 41, what would you say @ArchibaldRoh?
Just me, but I would never get shoes that are too small. If the heel is a bit wide for you (if the heel is slipping, it's generally because the heelcup has a bit too much volume for your foot, the solution is not to jam your toes up to the front. You should have a half finger, at least. of space between te end your toes and the very end of the toe box. if you have a bit of heel slippage, probably the best thing to do is either wear thicker socks, or use a heel insert.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberts Jones