• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Reaction score
Finally got out from the snow, and went to a thrift that was open. Found a handful of ties, including a grail tie for myself. Perfectly unstained, unyellowed RT White linen tie, and this TB2 backpack.

Also found a couple Oxxford pieces, one new orphan which was left, and the other was a mid 80's Silk/Linen blazer with these on them...

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

@SpooPoker

legit!

Anyone worth mentioning that could help me dating a few old pairs of Florsheims? Got a few pairs I need help dating, since the company itself doesn't really know much since they were bought out?? @SpooPoker

not me but @capnwes

Hoofit

Reaction score
Is this the good Lanvin?

Takai

Reaction score

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks like ancient Chinese coin but prolly decor sold at Target. The writing on the coin is in traditional Chinese writing with a typical phrase while the writing on the background looks to be "Xiao Zuan Ti." I'm not 100% sure though...Just on the top of my head.

My wife bought a few for cheap and they are hanging on our walls. Not sure if worth anything but more #brodeetz is need to determine. 

Pretty large coins then, 3-4 inches in diameter

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Today's topic is: You never know what you're going to find at the very back of a storage shed buried under a giant pile of old clapboard siding and salvaged windows.....

I am guessing dead body

Mr G from SD

Reaction score
Today's topic is: You never know what you're going to find at the very back of a storage shed buried under a giant pile of old clapboard siding and salvaged windows.....
A nest full of a bunch of little baby vicunas? At least that's what I'd want...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads