• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofit

Reaction score

I got this last week in SLC. Are you still around? I thought for some reason you were in Oregon now. I hope you weren't the one who tried to fix the buttons. What a mess. I will be in SLC tomorrow so I will swing by and try to find that Brioni.:D

rayxlui

Reaction score

Finally got time to photograph some SWD **** : [/URL] [/SPOILER]
CRAP. I was looking for the Yohji and EG for days. Forgot I sent it to you. Speaking of things I'm gonna send you, does anyone want this duck down Willis & Geiger before I ship it off to him.

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Today's topic is: You never know what you're going to find at the very back of a storage shed buried under a giant pile of old clapboard siding and salvaged windows.....

DM7?

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most of the time these people are complete dicks. I have only encountered a few in the wild.
Have never seen that, swear to god. That would drive me crazy.

Today's topic is: You never know what you're going to find at the very back of a storage shed buried under a giant pile of old clapboard siding and salvaged windows.....
lurker[1].gif

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Round one...

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thefastlife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just e-thrifted this for self. cantarelli i presume?

anyone care to guess on age? i know they no longer make this specific line. it is 100% cashmere though so decently nice imho.

Last edited:

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Indian, or wartime Harley

LetsGetWeird

Reaction score
@FlorianQC

Mind telling me a little more about that first piece, Takeo Kikuchi? This takeo bag was one of my first ever thrifts a year + ago, and could never find info on it (or translate what that information meant)

JackFlash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are actually interested, I can throw together a post about Pyrex. Let me know.

I'm sure many of us would be interested, thank you!

I have a friend who collects Pyrex and asks me to keep an eye out at the thrifts. I've been keeping track of patterns that I find, though, even some of the most interesting turn out not to be particularly rare. As you say, it's all about the patterns!

JackFlash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Indian motorcycle?

Edit: Oops, @catside beat me to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.