• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Chinese? Barrel has this one...

edit: solved. ( i can't read the Kanji.-chinese characters)

Last edited:

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lastly, i Kopped some 45RPM Selvedge in a super rare size 40. perhaps shrunk a bit. look like a 36-38. free swag headed for @FlorianQC.

Wear in good health, or trade if they are too short.
fistbump.gif

bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
Maybe it was bespoke for a Japanese giant? :D:D holy **** that would be my first pair of selvedge. We need to talk, damn time zone difference.

Takai

Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Do you know what kind of sunglasses might fit in there? My vintage wayfarers still need a home but I still can't find a B&L case that they fit in

My vintage BL/RB Wayfarers have the original case - and they suck. After so long the foam on the inside deteriorates and turns to dust. If one day I knew i wouldn't sell them, Id toss the case out the car window. If Takai's fits, take that.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, Jompso bought grails off of eBay and posted them on here as his own finds, just to impress a bunch of internet strangers? Is that really what happened?

Takai

Reaction score
Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Guessing from the construction it's probably 40s? Metal body covered in leatherette, green velvet interior. Here are some other pics. Also I just tucked my AO Pilots in, and if the arms were shorter, they would fit pretty perfect; so I would guess something around that size.
Edit: Looks like it is probably a case for clip ons :( http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bausch-And-Lomb-Ray-Ban-Clip-On-1-10-12-K-Gold-Filled-Sun-Glasses-In-Case-/380936665354?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58b198390a
could be.
@TheNeedMachine

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My vintage BL/RB Wayfarers have the original case - and they suck. After so long the foam on the inside deteriorates and turns to dust. If one day I knew i wouldn't sell them, Id toss the case out the car window. If Takai's fits, take that.
tossing a RayBan case out of a Ferrari window... That's cliché
nest.gif

Tweets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, Jompso bought grails off of eBay and posted them on here as his own finds, just to impress a bunch of internet strangers? Is that really what happened?

It's all part of the top secret business plan.

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Latest finds. Sorry about the pics they wouldn't flip
censored.gif

Is that LL Bean a thing? No other tag inside :/

And if someone could help me authentify those Burberry pants. I'd vote fake but not 100% sure

And last but not least, only thrift related since I shat my Zanellas pants when I saw this elusive FF 300000$ beast... Local club owner, I guess beer and ecstasy do actually pay........... Good luck with the weather until mid-April pal
satisfied.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics