• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rokor

Reaction score
Very nice! The only deal that was better that I recall, is of a fellow on SF who posted a receipt of going to an invite-only TF sample sale, but it got permanently axed because his frat buddy’s dad spent 6 figures on stuff at over 90% off. After that abuse, the sales ended. It was mentioned in a thread on SF years ago.

The outlet was far away from DT so I never really bothered, but glad you got some amazing deals.
Dang. Thanks for the input!

Oh well, It was cheap. Live and learn.
I might be 3/4 into one but I agree, my spidey senesess have yet to fail me.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Glad to see someone is finding awesome clothing still. Haven’t found any decent clothes in a while now but still having decent luck on the random instruments and whatnot. This one seems to be as close to new as it can get without having tags on it. LTD edition that goes for $700...true thrift, about the price of a dominos pizza and order of breadsticks. Also sort of pictured in frame, another set of 80s Bosssse and 90s zassskar LE bike to add to my hoard of vintage speakers and bikes.
View attachment 1497362
Come on, show us the bike. :lurk:

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has Lampo zips. Everything about it feels really substantial and high quality.

DSC00181.JPG

DSC00184.JPG

DSC00192.JPG

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could still be real. It's not like the embroidery patch on the real ones are laser sharp either.

I have a Canada goose branta Sydney. some here thought it was fake. Others (including members who really know their ****) thought it was real. My gut says it's real. Go with your gut.

If you're really curious, go to a store that carries a similar piece and compare. Did this with current black label at Neiman Marcus in SF. Wow, the stitching on one arm patch veered off the patch entirely. And this was at Neiman Marcus! Other than that, all the tags and labels matched perfectly.

sandfourman

Reaction score
Continued

View attachment 1497118

View attachment 1497119

View attachment 1497120

View attachment 1497121

Wishing this were Patagonia, but still no huge complaints. At least it;'s not that awful Goodfellow knockoff that's been fooling me for over a year...

View attachment 1497122

View attachment 1497123

View attachment 1497124

View attachment 1497125

I know the tailored stuff has tanked, but the casual stuff is still good, right?

View attachment 1497127

View attachment 1497129

View attachment 1497131

View attachment 1497132

View attachment 1497133

View attachment 1497134

View attachment 1497135

View attachment 1497136

View attachment 1497137

I've made a point to stop picking up ties, but decided to make an exception for these.

View attachment 1497139

View attachment 1497147

View attachment 1497148
Man last time I was in Minneapolis the only thing I saw was a bunch of beat up allen edmonds. wtf!

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could still be real. It's not like the embroidery patch on the real ones are laser sharp either.

I have a Canada goose branta Sydney. some here thought it was fake. Others (including members who really know their ****) thought it was real. My gut says it's real. Go with your gut.

If you're really curious, go to a store that carries a similar piece and compare. Did this with current black label at Neiman Marcus in SF. Wow, the stitching on one arm patch veered off the patch entirely. And this was at Neiman Marcus! Other than that, all the tags and labels matched perfectly.

Going with your gut is fine if you're keeping it ,but he's gonna flip it.and if its a fake that's a problem.

GM-H

Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads