• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
White shirt, dark suit or navy blazer, something that makes it weird.

Or yours truly trying to knock the above off:

looking good! last one is epic. imo Michael Caine is an italian who happens to live in an englishman's body.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nataku sold me some electronics out of his back seat in a parking lot this afternoon. thanks dude!

:fistbump:

Thanks for giving that stuff a good home!

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

WOW (half on these prices are not bad at all)

Saw those, but the highest recorded auction price I could find from a major house was $4,000. I'll hold onto it until I open the gallery and can ask prices like that.

JFST

Reaction score
Saw those, but the highest recorded auction price I could find from a major house was $4,000. I'll hold onto it until I open the gallery and can ask prices like that.
If so I want to be in the inauguration
bigstar[1].gif

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baker end table and antique painting of pug by Tom Heywood
nice property

i assume these are like show/society dogs...

strange, sober rendering. calls to mind the portrait of kennedy... wonder if the pug was assassinated? jk...

seriously tho, i find it hard to collect strange people so i've never pulled the trigger on a portrait, even listed artists. this is compelling and easy to live with.

GM-H

Reaction score
Cash today brings my total found to $767.

Anyway, may have just made a $50 mistake. Any suggestions as to what to do are welcome.

Stepped my phone case game up harrrrrrrd

Last edited:

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cash today brings my total found to $767.

Anyway, may have just made a $50 mistake. Any suggestions as to what to do are welcome.

Stepped my phone case game up harrrrrrrd
Don't think those pen marks are a game charger. That thing is sick

dukedishin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
return s/o to @Bahljs on the trade, sent a seriously nice shirt my way. couple darts and i'm in business. thanks bud
fistbump.gif

Bahljs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
return s/o to @Bahljs on the trade, sent a seriously nice shirt my way. couple darts and i'm in business. thanks bud
fistbump.gif
Thought it was a bit wide, but too good not to pass your way. Pleasure is all mine. Rock that proudly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads