• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bwfilms

Reaction score
im waiting on this guy from the promo. im 6”2...you think it will be too short?

went with a large cause medium p2p had slim fit large measurement (usually around 44”)

I actually don't have this season's jacket. I used it just as an example since it seems to have the same shape as the wool shirt jacket. This season's jacket is a good looking jacket so hopefully it works out for you.

noretailplease

Reaction score
Bronson prisoner / French navy wear - it took forever to come, but I’m happy with it - a nice hand, and only $25 a shirt ? all large.
1487B405-ABE1-4AF5-82C5-142220ED0085.jpeg
E38504E5-329C-42BB-8AF3-B4EF982A1C85.jpeg
36CADA44-ED87-4663-BFF7-C1F3E37954C5.jpeg

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
ticket scalpers and RRL bulk buyers are next up on the rung from hurricane opportunists who themselves are next up on the rung from Oxy dealers who are just one rung north of child molesters. Deal with it.
Let’s not forget the people at RL who enable this behavior. Either by shady back door deals at stores, ****** web programming, or oblivious corporate security.

Rrlove

Reaction score
ticket scalpers and RRL bulk buyers are next up on the rung from hurricane opportunists who themselves are next up on the rung from Oxy dealers who are just one rung north of child molesters. Deal with it.
Exactly. And somehow being against taking advantage of a particular market makes us “privileged.”

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Exactly. And somehow being against taking advantage of a particular market makes us “privileged.”

Now I'm getting confused. I made a tongue-in-cheek remark earlier but no one's forcing us to buy this stuff. I like a deal as well as the next guy and have often waited and tried to weasel a deal, often in vain, but as gets pointed out here pretty often there are other brands that emulate the panache of RRL pretty well for a lot less money. On the other hand I may be not quite with it. Had surgery a couple weeks ago and feel feverish.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell me more...

SA's who offload lots of discounted merch to resellers for kickbacks. My buddy used to do this with someone who ordered sunglasses for C21. He would get shades that retailed for $600 (that C21 would sell for $300) for like $50/pair in bulk, then flip them on ebay for $150 or so and give some kickbacks to the SA.

Shady as hell but I got a pair of Persols for $50 when I was poor so I guess I'm part of the problem.

noretailplease

Reaction score
SA's who offload lots of discounted merch to resellers for kickbacks. My buddy used to do this with someone who ordered sunglasses for C21. He would get shades that retailed for $600 (that C21 would sell for $300) for like $50/pair in bulk, then flip them on ebay for $150 or so and give some kickbacks to the SA.

Shady as hell but I got a pair of Persols for $50 when I was poor so I guess I'm part of the problem.

dayum!

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hope there aren't any references to capitalism coming.?

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong. It would be different if clothing scalpers added some measure of value to a transaction but they do not. They actually offer “dis-value” by vacuuming up items at the retailers discounted price and adding a mark up. This is not a service in any way shape or form.

jhcam8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong. It would be different if clothing scalpers added some measure of value to a transaction but they do not. They actually offer “dis-value” by vacuuming up items at the retailers discounted price and adding a mark up. This is not a service in any way shape or form.
Yes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads