• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interest Check: I bought an Icon Core RRL Rigid Slim Fit selvedge in 30x32, dark blue indigo (waist 31", Thigh 11", Knee - 8.125" inseam 33", newer model, not the crazy waist one) from Barney's for $240 + tax, but in need of money to fund Mr. Porter's purchases :embar: Still NWT and stiff like sheetrock/unbroken in/unsoaked, only tried on 2-3 times and cuffed to see fit (i.e. small sign of cuffs), letting it go if anyone interested in these for $240 shipped, I'll eat up the tax and shipping. I could post pics and make a sale thread if there are potential interests. These jeans never go on sale btw. Thanks.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks, I've sent them a mail but don't think they stock the straight leg, only low straight and slim. The Bureau don't have any in stock.

Do you really need the straight leg? They are pretty rare in the USA as well to find

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the Varick boots from Robert today. Really nice overall and it's pretty heavy duty :slayer:

Will post some pics tomorrow if I can get some sun.

As for fit, it's a bit narrow for me, anybody able to comment on stretching width wise?

Dynamics

Reaction score

How and where does one find thE Limited Edition RRL stuff that is on this Japanese website in the states? That patchwork cardigan is to cool!

I've been looking for this too. It's actually a Women's Cardigan, I've had no success finding it online here...was hoping it would pop up overseas in sizes. I also want the Men's version below.

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score
each season, RRL somehow manages to put out a couple stunners

the gambler's jacket was last season's best piece by a wide margin and probably my favorite RRL piece ever (and no, ive never owned it)

SS12 is already looking pretty good, better than FW11 imo, and that striped cardigan above looks like it'll be one of the best. i expect it to sell out just as quickly as the olive aran shawl from FW did

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got the Varick boots from Robert today. Really nice overall and it's pretty heavy duty :slayer:
Will post some pics tomorrow if I can get some sun.
As for fit, it's a bit narrow for me, anybody able to comment on stretching width wise?

Aaah Indiana gets it before Michigan.. i'll be getting mine tomorrow it seems.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads