• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The link is in my sig, come on man ;)
SFU = Six Feet Under Records.

I deserve some commission or something for pointing it out, I'm also beginning to think i should've bought more shoes and sold all the extras

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just want to thank Robert ... pm'd him last night and he quickly reported back that they just got a size 9 for me in the store

he took care of me in 5 min and now i cant wait to get my varricks in :)

awesome service!

between robert in chicago and helmis in dc, i should have all my rrl needs covered

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

just want to thank Robert ... pm'd him last night and he quickly reported back that they just got a size 9 for me in the store
he took care of me in 5 min and now i cant wait to get my varricks in :)
awesome service!
between robert in chicago and helmis in dc, i should have all my rrl needs covered

welcome to the club. actually, I think you're the president.

botfc

Reaction score

The link is in my sig, come on man ;)
SFU = Six Feet Under Records.

...and I never put two and two together that you ran that label. Always interesting to realize how many coremen actually dabble in gear.

Last edited:

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just at Katy Mills outlet near Houston area, they had tons of RRL Icon Seasonals like T-shirts, Henleys, Chinos and little bit of jeans.

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

does this mean the outlets are getting their RRL stock in from the past season?

Possible, but not every outlets get them in the same time. Some stores have different patteren so you never know.

And they probably just held on to their stock until they sell everything from the boxes that were opened.

ChronBong

Reaction score
im looking for a pair of nice distressed jeans. like dior but its far too much for me right now.

i was wondering what does this place think of those jeans? cuz low rise straight legged is perfect and while at that ill get it tapered .5 inches for me which fits me perfectly for my body style.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...2138266&ab=ln_men_cs2_denim&parentPage=family

for $300 is not bad compared to 650-800$ dior jeans.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

im looking for a pair of nice distressed jeans. like dior but its far too much for me right now.

i was wondering what does this place think of those jeans? cuz low rise straight legged is perfect and while at that ill get it tapered .5 inches for me which fits me perfectly for my body style.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...2138266&ab=ln_men_cs2_denim&parentPage=family

for $300 is not bad compared to 650-800$ dior jeans.

Go to eBay and get them for $75-150

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poor light pic when trying the Varicks on:
tumblr_ly31sgGbue1qb0bszo1_500.jpg
Next to an Indy boot, the shaft is pretty high. Toebox has a good amount of room but midsection is a bit tight. Still debating to keep or not.
tumblr_ly31svAZ0I1qb0bszo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads