• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Epaulet B-S-T Thread

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
Hello! Finally getting around to posting these. These are new, never worn Epaulet low trainers! All size 10.5:

(1) Saddle chrome, $300

(2) Unfinished horsehide, $300

(3) Fatigue green, $250

Shipping included CONUS, can work out a bump for international.

I would never sell these if they fit me. Alas, I am now a size 12.

marklin

Reaction score
Hello! Finally getting around to posting these. These are new, never worn Epaulet low trainers! All size 10.5:

(1) Saddle chrome, $300

(3) Fatigue green, $250

PM sent.

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score

(1) Saddle chrome, $300

(3) Fatigue green, $250

image0.jpeg

Sneaky Pete

Reaction score
Dark blue Rivet sashiko trousers, 34. Hemmed to about 31” (I normally take about a 32 inseam). Shortly after getting them the crotch stitching came apart, which I had repaired –it is not visible from the outside. I have worn these a bit (but not a lot), so note bagging at knees and other signs of moderate wear, and I have a cat so there are some small pulls on the thighs, and a slightly larger one on the rear. That aside, in generally good condition.

The Rivet is slightly too generous a cut for my skinny legs.

Posting from the UK.

I honestly have no idea how to price these. $50 or make me an offer.

Brown tweed Rivets, marked 33, slightly small so I had them embiggened at the waist. Really lovely but I hardly wear them. Barely worn and hence in excellent condition. Hemmed to about 31” (I normally take about a 32 inseam).

The Rivet is slightly too generous a cut for my skinny legs.

Posting from the UK.

I honestly have no idea how to price these – $60 or make me an offer.

Epaulet dark blue engineer shirt – marked M/40, fits S/38.

Bought this used off here (I think). I love it but it’s too small for me. I’m a fairly slim 40 and this fits me like a glove. If I wanted a perfectly fitted shirt this would be it – but I don’t. A shame, as it’s awesome. Very good used condition.

Shipping from UK.

$40?

Epaulet cookies and cream shirt in M. Worn but in good condition. Price ???

Bump. No reasonable offers refused!
I also have a Sinclair in brown denim (amazing fabric but the cut just doesn't quite work for me (too roomy) and I never wear it). Let me know for pics. Make me an offer!

_TCB_

Reaction score
Epaulet 16oz Magee Salt & Pepper Donegal Doyle Chore Coat

-Size: 44
-Condition: New with tags (no washes, soaks, or alterations)
-Price: $125.00 OBO Shipped CONUS

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
epaulet x hertling walt trousers tag size 36, still have tags - NWT though both worn only once at tailor for hem to ~31" (w/ ~2.5" extra fabric under hem to let back out). one pair in caramel brown and another in a fall weight blue canvas. i have a full up southwick suit in the caramel cord - that fabric is duca visconti cotton, so would surmise the cord separates here would be as well. $55 for the cords, $45 for the canvas - shipped to conus - $80 shipped for the pair.SOLD

IMG_8161.jpeg IMG_8162.jpeg IMG_8163.jpeg IMG_8164.jpeg IMG_8165.jpeg

Last edited:

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_6006.jpeg IMG_6007.jpeg IMG_6008.jpeg IMG_6010.jpeg IMG_6009.jpeg the closest cull continues- sashiko doyle, black/murdered out, tag size 46 (a generous but still very tts XL equivalent), worn out and about once - rates as new condition. and a pair of mink/brown sashiko rivet chinos, tag size 36 and straight up never worn NWOT. $80 for doyle, $40 for chinos - shipped to conus. can combine for discount if the sizes work for you on both counts. and imho the black/brown match is stellar.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not to bogart the thread - but have another round of epaulet x hertling trousers on offer -

olive green dragoni cav twill garand, size 36. it's basically a rivet chino with a hollywood waistband and button fly detail. FW weight cotton with a 'light enzyme wash'. hemmed to ~30" inseam with ~2.5" fabric under hem to let back out. from the first dragoni garand preorder. a few wears, a few washes (always machine wash cold, hang/air dried). open to offers - all heardSOLD. pro shots from the epaulet thread for a sense of true color cf. my desaturated iphone snaps.

IMG_8182.jpeg IMG_8183.png IMG_6056.jpeg IMG_6057.jpeg IMG_8175.jpeg IMG_8176.jpeg IMG_8177.jpeg

Last edited:

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a near-new pair of navy donegal Epaulet (Hertling) trousers. Phenomenal condition, no issues to note. Size 40 (approximate measurements are: 20 inch waist, 35 inch inseam, 8.5 inch hem width). Asking only $65 shipped, OBO.

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg
IMG_2040.jpg

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sneaky Pete

Reaction score
I've still got the following for sale:
Blue sashiko rivets in 34
American Donegal tweed Rivets in 33
Sinclair in tobacco Yoshiwa denim 40
Cookies and cream chambray shirt in 40/M

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads