• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Reaction score
Ken thanks for tagging me. Have not been super active on the forums as of late but I would definitely love to do another beer it forward. Despite the turnout, it was super fun last year. I'll be sure to stock up on packing supplies this time around!

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could be game, problem is Chicago is currently getting every brewery in the damn US of A minus Russian River, HF, SARA and a couple others. Off Color Jerk Bird 750ml bottles for everybody!

brp2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Ken P, thanks for including me. I'll think about it pretty seriously, but my state is a bit of a desert when it comes to beer.

hc4thehc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stellar, just stellar. Soft and balanced. Exquisite.

P1070187_zpsj1hi7p0f.jpg

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in. Would prefer not to spend $150+ sending multiple boxes to Canada this year. :embar::p

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah you can just send me all the TG @Ds13

Speaking of - this box showed yesterday. Had to trade away some ridiculous things to get the two front HF beers. I'm becoming a HF completist and it's bad... goodbye cellar.

Getting over a cold so I haven't been drinking any beer. Was a bit too eager to open this one and I'm regretting it. Palate isn't totally back. I could tell it was really good but I don't think I got the full experience. Will have to try again in the future.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F u ken...F u. I was happy with my bfast stout now ill just sulk in the corner.

Im out of this years BIF because I wont have access to good beer until 12/21 when I go home for xmas....even then thats the cape now so I hope Trillium has the canton caning line open so I dont have to go all the way to Boston.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No pictures, but I went to a tapping party/fundraiser tonight at Walnut Brewing for the Rocky Mountain Rescue Group. The beer being tapped was the Mountain Rescue Ale (an IPA). So freakin' good. Walnut is my favorite local brewery (so far... I haven't been to them all yet), and this beer lived up to their reputation. I don't think they bottle their beers, but they do kegs and growlers... I really need to hook up my kegorator!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads