• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Cunrad

Reaction score
B1os: also approved by me are the Sipas and sipac and the beers from brewdog.

Today's line up a a Stone Brew tasting:

My favorite was the 7 Ten and a coffee barley wine with 13% ABv. Though i don't remember the name and didn't take a pic.

And my night cup:

Last edited:

Reaction score

B1os: also approved by me are the Sipas and sipac and the beers from brewdog.

Today's line up a a Stone Brew tasting:

My favorite was the 7 Ten and a coffee barley wine with 13% ABv. Though i don't remember the name and didn't take a pic.

And my night cup:

Old Guardian is fantastic. I found some oaked old guardian recently aging two bottles that I recently picked up as well. Double bastard and ruinten ipa are some of my favorite releases from Stone this year as well.

This thread is magnificent, why don't I venture out into this side of the forum more often? There's seriously some great stuff in this thread. Got my hands on some Simtra last week, cracked it open today and finishing off some plinys

Last edited:

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
My job is so rough. I won an incentive competition for Lagunitas sales and now I get to spend a weekend at the brewery and camping with the brewers next month.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm enjoying a Red Ale from the Nimbus Brewing Company (Tuscon, AZ).

Pretty decent, one of the better Red Ales that I've had, and reds are my favorite type of beer (my #1 is Cask Conditioned Red Seal Ale, on tap at North Coast Brewing Co. in Fort Bragg, CA). I'd buy it again, especially considering the commute if I want my favorite (200 miles!).

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1103/12533

alexg

Reaction score
Picked up a few Karbach Cherries of Fire's and Saint Arnold Bishop's Barrel 4's. The Houston beer scene is ******* terrible. As long as something is barrel aged people want to horde as many bottles as they can possibly get. There was a Beeradvocate thread where people were bragging about getting 40 bottles, basically all at stores with 1-2 bottle limits. ******* pathetic.

dopeitsjosh

Reaction score
How is Mango? It doesn't appeal to me at all

not sure, I just got the last bottle at a small store today. I'm hoping to try it out this weekend.

I was only interested in it because Founders had a Spite Habanero on tap 2 or so years ago that I enjoyed

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads