• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

AnImp

Reaction score
Augusta sizing- I'm a 43 ish in Guidis, a 9.5 US in Carminas, seems like I should be a 42 Augusta?

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Augusta sizing- I'm a 43 ish in Guidis, a 9.5 US in Carminas, seems like I should be a 42 Augusta?

Yes.
Keep in mind some A1923 models run one size big, like the shell cordovan boots posted a little while back.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes.
Keep in mind some A1923 models run one size big, like the shell cordovan boots posted a little while back.

correct me if i am wrong but i thought the non tts a1923 are fairly old at this point, like 4 years ago

Edgein

Reaction score
As far as Augusta fit goes, the sizes are euro, so a 45=12 US, etc. That is as of SS/12. You can perhaps equal the quality, but not exceed it. At that point, it's all about personal preference. I also found the ma+ to be slightly bigger, a 45 in them has about an inch+ of room in the toe for me. Fits well except for the toes, a tad too roomy for my taste.

Last edited:

Raw Selvedge

Reaction score
The ma+ horse back zips were snug as hell on me when I first tried them on.
The thing is, I'm usually a US 9.5-10 in most sneakers, but when I go for EU sized shoes/boots I go for 42 which I've always found to be equivalent, sometimes dress shoes seem to fit even bigger and I might need a 41.5. Is that normal for most people or is it just me?

shady_2001

Reaction score
ccp is like that

you really want those? cordovan doesnt even look like cordovan. i think he works with roo leather the best.
for cordovan i would go for the other brands really...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads