• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstancato

Reaction score
I just saw these posted on Lakota's website.

I wish domestic shops would carry this model. I think the PTC in hunter green would look great. I could live without the modified last.

If any knows of any U.S. retailers stocking these, please let me know!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YES! haven't seen these before.. Amazing boots..
Hopefully one day again these'll come around. I can't complain too much as I scored the @rydenfan Boot!

Congrats on the grab this morning, that boot went faster than the last Leffot Tanker preorder. I was not so lucky lol.

I just saw these posted on Lakota's website.

I wish domestic shops would carry this model. I think the PTC in hunter green would look great. I could live without the modified last.

If any knows of any U.S. retailers stocking these, please let me know!

Those are amazing

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Congrats on the grab this morning, that boot went faster than the last Leffot Tanker preorder. I was not so lucky lol.
Anything with Ryden's name on it will fly off the shelves!

szerwo

Reaction score
Can anyone explain why the Anatomica modified last boots are the only Alden's I've ever seen with that heel pattern? I love that look, with a panel cutting down along the heel counter. They're also the only ones I've seen with multiple rows of stitching. Such a good look.

Any options to get those details outside of Anatomica modified boots, and in the US?

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Melting weather means I get to enjoy two pairs of Aldens today.

Wow, it's like looking in the mirror. My most recent Alden acquisitions as well. Congrats and nicely done Burzan.

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotek

Hello all, long time admirer of Alden shoes and the collectors here! Thought I should start contributing!

In Chicago for valentines weekend and brought the #8 Jcrew PCT with me. Iphone shots just don't do them justice.
dkotek Welcome to the forum. Nice looking boots and shine. Probably a good boot to have in the cold Chicago area this weekend. Look forward to seeing further posts of your Aldens Have a great weekend!

csmitty

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quote:
I wonder when those came in? I was in store in Dec. and I think she said there was nothing in my size.

katch

Reaction score
Another Tassel day

cbtaylor

Reaction score
Bought my first pair of Aldens, Indy Boots off Ebay. J Crew CXL 405 for $400.

They were listed as new without box, but came shipped inside a small box, wrapped in plastic bags.

They were pretty creased when I received them, and look to be tried on pretty heavily. The seller offered a refund of $40.

So would $360 be a good price for these in this condition, and will this affect anything down the line?

Thanks, and sorry for poor quality pics.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those have been worn. They are not new (I would not expect creases like that with even a floor model). So, it's up to you whether $360 is a good deal for used (but appear to be in very good shape) Indys.

Do they look different than the pics in the auction?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads