• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rstldr

Reaction score

Finally had a chance to see my new LS Pitt Boots in daylight. Took 'em outside for a few more pictures. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Saturday boot Appreciation- check
1f604.png
The darker splotches on the soles are from dew on the ground and leaves.

Rstldr

Reaction score

I'm waiting for the reverse chamois wing tips from Yenni also. Originally it was dec-feb 2015-2016. Did u ask her for an update?

I think the website now indicates a December or January delivery. Hoping for December

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to see my new LS Pitt Boots in daylight. Took 'em outside for a few more pictures. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

The darker splotches on the soles are from dew on the ground and leaves.
fantastic boots. thanks for all the pictures.
picked up some NOS aldens from 19?? great condition but noticed a few differences from whats offered today:
  • metal v tip heel
  • tongue is made from calf
  • different Alden logos
someone might enjoy the pics
great looking shoes sir.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maiden voyage for the Ravello....dont know if they go with the pants but I was wearing them regardless

docalden2013

Reaction score
I don't wear them much, but I always appreciate my Ironside Indys from Ep. I played goalie at my kid's school fundraiser in these today. Not a dent in the leather, not a ding on the welt, despite the many shots on goal taken at me. Of course, they're cool boots, but I still suck at soccer...

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
cigar vtip argyles otc
here is my hunting boot :)
I finally got my LeatherSoul Vanguard boots. I guess it's time to break them in...
Good Morning RTP! Welcome to Tampa. I hope you enjoy our awesome airport. I am in town today (well, St Pete). I'm wearing the Whiskey Chukkas today. Love those natty CXLs!
Leffot x Color 8 LWB today. I think this is a shoe I'll try getting a second pair for. I could wear these almost every day as they go with everything.
Berns is great food in Tampa. For travelers also check out Bones in Atlanta and Abe & Louie's in Boston. All great steak joints! And to keep it on topic... suede Friday. Jcrew and lined. Crepe sole.
EnjoYing some Alden calf today
Unionmade Hunting Green Indy
4 year old Whiskey LHS's. Soo comfy now it's insane. Well worth the $ and time invested.
Loving my new Indy's
Great choice Chip, I went with the same today.
Ravello LHS Marcoliani OTC
@ Dulles with the tan calf WTBs... Last flight of the year...
Want list, you say? Interesting topic. If Santa delivered Alden shoes, what would be on your list? Here's mine. Plaza semi brogue in 8 and/or black Harrison cigar Dover Shell plaza nst - boot, shoe, chukka, whatever Any whiskey boot
cigar st boot argyles otc
Cigar PTBs yesterday
Finally had a chance to see my new LS Pitt Boots in daylight. Took 'em outside for a few more pictures. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. The darker splotches on the soles are from dew on the ground and leaves.
New socks with Regina grains from JGilbert.
picked up some NOS aldens from 19?? great condition but noticed a few differences from whats offered today:
  • metal v tip heel
  • different Alden logos
width
width
width
width
width
Maiden voyage for the Ravello....dont know if they go with the pants but I was wearing them regardless
I don't wear them much, but I always appreciate my Ironside Indys from Ep. I played goalie at my kid's school fundraiser in these today. Not a dent in the leather, not a ding on the welt, despite the many shots on goal taken at me. Of course, they're cool boots, but I still suck at soccer...
Gentlemen, these are all so good all around. So many great makeups and styles. Love the slew of LHSes over the past few days. Also great looking CTs Mac, congrats NAMOR and IC on your new pickups, particularly cool to see those old makeups N! Congrats on those Ravellos NSTs. An absolutely killer makeup and yours look stellar and will just get better with time... MrFixIt, PM me about your Christmas list... -Mike

shoelover

Reaction score
What about color 8 PCTs xJCrew with a gray suit for church? Too casual for a suit?

BenLeaman

Reaction score

I'm waiting for the reverse chamois wing tips from Yenni also. Originally it was dec-feb 2015-2016. Did u ask her for an update?

I think the website now indicates a December or January delivery. Hoping for December

It was confirmed 9/1 so I'd expect early next year.

Here's her response from November 14th. At the time she estimated them to be 10-12 weeks out.

HenryIII

Reaction score

• metal v tip heel
  • different Alden logos

width

width

width

width

width

Fantastic score! This is what I spend time on the internet searching for

bantone

Reaction score
In the Alden family now. Bought those shoes for a ridiculous discount. Recall I was looking at the 990 Shell Cordovan a few days ago and they look slightly worn in stores?

The manager was about to give me 25% off from the gate given my haggling but I talked about tax so she gave me 30% off so I saved 216 bucks maybe more. I'm pretty happy with my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members