• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Mauro, what do you recommend for storing the Henleys? Can we hang them like the tees or should we fold them like the knits?

mjolnir

Reaction score
It sucks for me but is great for people who thought certain sizes and styles were sold out.
smile.gif
Odds on a medium in Black Pepper coming back into stock?

sharkminusbear

Reaction score

Did the size up work for the chinos? That's what's been holding me back on those too. I don't want them to be too big in the waist though.

The waist is truer to size on the new chinos, I'll probably only need to take it in 1/4 inch at the tailor when I get them hemmed. They are still slim but sizing up worked out fine... If you have the last round of predator chinos, I sized up 2 from those and the waist isn't too far off.

puddin

Reaction score

Thanks. I'm usually a 30 in brands that aren't considered vanity-sized (even though they are, in reality. vanity-sized, that is). I can rattle through my sizes in various brands if you like.

belated, but thanks for the tip

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Henley's and Tees are knits. I would fold them.

A newsletter will drop tomorrow only for rewards members. It will be for a couple shirts and the launch of the shoes.

A blog post will be launched as well. I wan to give the rewards members a full week then I will get a breakdown of sizes and offer them to the public for pre-sale.
If you are on the fence about the rewards membership now is the time to take advantage of what it has to offer.
The shoes will be ready in two months from the day I submit the order.

The shoe sizes for this first go are only whole sizes 7, 8,9,10,11, and 12. Out of the 9 pair sent out everyone has said it's true to size. I strongly advise using the US Brannock device to figure out what you need.

I am hoping the testers will chime in through the next month or so giving updates. This way people who tend to wait til the last minute and get more feedback. However, I can tell now the shoes will be some of the best luxury sneakers on the market. The test shoes don't have the hand sewn "bar tacks" that the production will have just an FYI.

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Henley's and Tees are knits. I would fold them.

A newsletter will drop tomorrow only for rewards members. It will be for a couple shirts and the launch of the shoes.
A blog post will be launched as well. I wan to give the rewards members a full week then I will get a breakdown of sizes and offer them to the public for pre-sale.
If you are on the fence about the rewards membership now is the time to take advantage of what it has to offer.
The shoes will be ready in two months from the day I submit the order.

The shoe sizes for this first go are only whole sizes 7, 8,9,10,11, and 12. Out of the 9 pair sent out everyone has said it's true to size. I strongly advise using the US Brannock device to figure out what you need.

I am hoping the testers will chime in through the next month or so giving updates. This way people who tend to wait til the last minute and get more feedback. However, I can tell now the shoes will be some of the best luxury sneakers on the market. The test shoes don't have the hand sewn "bar tacks" that the production will have just an FYI.

:bounce2:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

AldenEdmonds

Reaction score
Mauro can you clarify your return policy. The site says:

Quote: http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/shipping-policy

Does this mean if I was to purchase something using the 50% non-members code, the purchase would be considered final sale? If it is returnable, since it was purchased with a promotional code is it only eligible for an exchange or store credit?

Thanks.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mauro can you clarify your return policy. The site says:

http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/shipping-policy

Does this mean if I was to purchase something using the 50% non-members code, the purchase would be considered final sale? If it is returnable, since it was purchased with a promotional code is it only eligible for an exchange or store credit?

Thanks.

No. If you write a note asking for a refund I will refund it. We are pretty easy to work with. I have the policy written like that because in the past I would have non-rewards members but things wear them and then return them. I have found money, homework, business cards and more let if pockets of people who said they worn them for a few minutes and then decided they didn't like the fit.
I am happy to know you took the time to actually read the policy.
Truly the only items that are not returnable are FINAL sale items.
I hope this helps.

Newsletter drops tomorrow for rewards members.

Last edited:

AldenEdmonds

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the reply.

Also, if anyone has fit pics of the indigo henley (especially with dark wash jeans) I would really appreciate it.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

still want u-necks :(

Still want heavyweight tees with an open neck, half sleeves, raglan shoulder, and a long-ish curved hem. A guy can dream, right?

Cool, thanks for the reply.

Also, if anyone has fit pics of the indigo henley (especially with dark wash jeans) I would really appreciate it.

PBJ xx-012 indigo warp / indigo weft are about as dark as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads