• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stafa

Reaction score
How much shrinkage is expected on these fabrics that have been used for the popovers and the regular plackets?

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why must you release these things while im out of the coutnry Mauro... Hopefully they will stil be around by the end of the week when I can buy things.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Why must you release these things while im out of the coutnry Mauro... Hopefully they will stil be around by the end of the week when I can buy things.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
I am a brand new member, does someone want to explain the whole newsletter thing? Am I just going to get an email from Mauro? No idea about how any of this works, or the "tote holder" stuff. Regardless, super excited for the tees haha.

JasonYeckel

Reaction score
Yes you will get a email he has also been doing videos to go along with newsletters. The model walks are pretty funny it is about 2 ft then spin, hehe.

Last edited:

jmaudi0

Reaction score
grabbed the black & white cotton/linen button down.

no regular amunzen blue button downs?

arlstine

Reaction score
This has probably been asked and answered already, but I'm so out of touch with this thread and can't bring myself to scan through hundreds of pages. I'm just curious if there are any new long sleeve tees in the works? Still wearing the **** out of mine from last season, really hoping for more. Thanks guys.

arlstine

Reaction score
Black & white cotton-linen slub looks really nice.

It does. Too bad most of the sizes are gone already! Definitely would have bought it
Snagged a monkey arm the second I saw the newsletter, stoked on this shirt. Trying to play catch up over here, looks like I missed lots of great **** in past months.

Last edited:

Tigerprawn

Reaction score
Totally missed out on the black/white. Looks great. Mauro any chance of something a bit more on the darker side of the greyscale? Something reversed or in the middle would really do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads