• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spr1nkles

Reaction score
Outlier has had some success doing it but they only ever made short sleeve. Also they are pretty expensive, i'm sure the WvG price point will be better.

Last edited:

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my white Oxford and I was thinking of getting the tapioca overdye. Just wondering if it's a true white or an off white.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^agreed, SNS always done it for summer, which didn't really take off. But I think it look good layered under a long sleeve tshirt / thermal for the fall. Hoping the wool tshirt is textured.

It's very slubby so yes it's textured. I hope very jumps on the wool thermal shirts. It's a true waffle not like the popcorn stitch on the sweaters.
It's fitted so you can wear it alone or layer. I pray for a cold winter and brisk fall.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any ETA on the bicycle chambray back in the beginning of spring???

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Will there be a chino restock any time soon?[/quote

Nope. I will make more. I was very happy with them but I need to get on a better production time with my factory . With the chinos I am going to start a Gustin type model. We have added it to the website and it be ready soon with a shitload of other new website improvements.

any ETA on the bicycle chambray back in the beginning of spring???

All the bicycle chambrays have been made and are on the web. We have lots of good stuff online now.

Mauro are you still planning on making polos for the summer?

Honestly, no. I really want to do a polo. I would like to do a lot but my plate is full. It's winter time in the fashion world. I am getting sweaters , jeans, trousers., and other shirts ready.
I wanted to get the peacoat finished but I don't think I will have time.
A polo is a priority but tees, Henleys , and undies seem to be want people really really want.

jm22

Reaction score
Mauro, can you confirm the remaining products that are in the pipeline for summer?

jmaudi0

Reaction score
@Mauro , it would be awesome if on the website there was a "Upcoming Products" tab or something like that. even just a list...no pics necessary...estimated release dates would be even better. i know everyone would love to know what is planned.

you do your best to update us here on styleforum but it would be a lot simpler for you and for all of us if there was one concise place to look to see what was in the pipeline.

Last edited:

callmeRichard

Reaction score
Pray to god you get that pea coat done for fall/winter!!

I think the Gustin model on some items will probably make sense. I would have been all over the chinos if the inseam were longer.

I'd like to see some merino wool socks using your seamless construction too!!

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blue linen pop-over, medium BD

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro do you know when the next drop is happening? I want to blow all my money on that underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads