• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Been some time since my last order. Does mauro/wvg send out shipping notifications? Eagerly anticipating my 2.0s.

You do realize I particpate in this thread. The system is set to send notifications sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. USPS has been good lately about the emailing of tracking numbers. If you were the one that ordered the 34 I am waiting for need supply to send me one. I apologize for the delay. We just got a **** load of snow so my little fiat 500 won't be going anywhere today. In the future just email me it's no big deal. Thank you for the support.

Best,

Mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whiskey does suck and I am not a big drinker at all.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, you suck Mauro :(

Although I bought a couple of WvG shirts second hand from someone on here and you gave them free buttons when a couple popped off in transit, so props for great customer service there. Great shirts (not that anyone reading this thread didn't know that already)

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You do realize I particpate in this thread. The system is set to send notifications sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. USPS has been good lately about the emailing of tracking numbers. If you were the one that ordered the 34 I am waiting for need supply to send me one. I apologize for the delay. We just got a **** load of snow so my little fiat 500 won't be going anywhere today. In the future just email me it's no big deal. Thank you for the support.

Best,

Mauro

I know you do mauro. Thought id email you but Just figured others could chime in if they saw it before you. Not in a rush to get em just excited to get em. I figured weather might be a factor as well. Looking forward to them mauro.

thanks.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No, you suck Mauro :(

Although I bought a couple of WvG shirts second hand from someone on here and you gave them free buttons when a couple popped off in transit, so props for great customer service there. Great shirts (not that anyone reading this thread didn't know that already)

I was a straight edge kid even when I was in the Marine Corps. I am not a drinker. If it was up to me I would never drink at all. As an Adult ( in body) it's hard not to drink every now and then. I like the Pimm's Cup and Cider. I DO NOT drink beer and rarely will I drink scotch or whiskey, definitely not by itself. Another fun Mauro fact is I have never done any drugs, either ( besides alcohol).
It's just the way I roll.
No caffeine either.

I know you do mauro. Thought id email you but Just figured others could chime in if they saw it before you. Not in a rush to get em just excited to get em. I figured weather might be a factor as well. Looking forward to them mauro.

thanks.

In my opinion they are worth waiting for.

Last edited:

kwanon

Reaction score
The die is cast...I have signed up for the rewards membership. Step #2: wait for more awesome fabrics to hit the inbox. Step 3: say goodbye to willpower and money.

I saw in checkout options I can do local pickup. That is awesome. I can get my **** the same day I order it
devil.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Kehar001

Reaction score
No. This time I didn't even answer the door. I think Pierce or Justin did. I was downstairs Ironing.

Yesterday, Susan and I took another customer out for drinks. He drove down from B-more. It was a good visit. Susan convinced me the I like Manhattan's so I ordered one.
Manhattan's suck! They taste horrible. Susan is now on my **** list.

Thanks again for the fitting and the drinks, I had a great time. And Mauro did manage to choke back that Manhattan, despite not liking it.

Also the bloodline chino's feel and fit pretty ******* nice. For the guy asking about wearing them in winter, in my opinion they're not really a winter garment. But they'd be perfect for spring and summer.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven't been a dick for a really long time and I am sorry for the public message but because I can't find my Fed-ex Receipt ( yet) and I can't find the email ( my fault) I have to ask the rewards member I sent the suits to please email me. You have my suit. It's been over a month. You need to please send it back or pay up. I think that's more than for. You have single handedly made it impossible for other rewards member to receive items without paying for them first. I really went out of my way to help you. I would appreciate a response.
Rewards members I am sorry but this was the straw that broke the camels back. Do to growth and other factors you may no longer purchase through paypal directly. It has to go through the website. I apologize for the inconvenience but I am getting to bogged down.
In today's newsletter there will be mention of new rules to help aide you and making the buying process easier.
Please note with pre-orders and special orders you are given a one month widow to buy before I put a a garment into production so you are looking at an 8 week waiting period.

Best,

Mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Newsletter dropped.

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
Looking at it -- pants look awesome. Just wanted to check, are these the same chinos that you mentioned would be around a $110 price point (with rewards program)? Or are those coming later?

Last edited:

joshg8

Reaction score
Looking at it -- pants look awesome. Just wanted to check, are these the same chinos that you mentioned would be around a $110 price point (with rewards program)? Or are those coming later?

These are the Bloodline Chinos, different from the $110 ones which I guess are coming later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads