• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samir

Reaction score
That looks very similar to my plum sweater - check the care tag to see what the material is?

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the plum as well, so it's not that. Actually it's a more brilliant purple color than my photo represents, but it's not blue like the web site photo. I guess it is the lavender one I have, even though the bag says purple.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am almost sold out of XS and S henley, tees, and thermals. I guess people are buying them for there girlfriends , wives and such.

hey, us small guys need clothes too! :eek: the tees fit great, though the sleeves are crazy long on me. seriously considering cutting them to short-sleeves...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Plum is plum and it only came in wool. Purple is Lavender and it only came in cashmere. It's VERY possible you got shipped a plum in wool instead of Lavender in cashmere. Read the care tag and that will give it away.

There was an inventory problem so if you receive an email be expecting a refund on a item or two. Sorry for what ever reason the eggshell AD where off and so were the skipper v-neck in small.

I still have about 80 orders to process. We went through a good 120 orders tonight. The post office is going to HATE ME!

Best,

Mauro

saxamaphone

Reaction score

not to mention if you are in a professional work setting and you start doing MTM, there is no one even close to the price point and attention that mauro offers

^ this. Mauro has gone above and beyond in the customer service department for me, as I know he has done for others.

Not that it's expected, but as RKD has mentioned he's basically a one-man show with the occasional help of a few volunteers, so it's truly impressive from that perspective.

Triple WvG for all night finals session. This one has it all: office bathroom, angled iPhone cam, a trash can, etc

Still deciding if the slight taper on the jeans works with the red wings or if they are too bulky.

Last edited:

AchtungBaby07

Reaction score
+1 to all the haters, Mauro has been top notch in his customer service! kudos to him.

Snagged the skipper from the firesale. Puzzled as to why these didn't fly off the shelves!

Ordered two other tees as well!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Triple WvG for all night finals session. This one has it all: office bathroom, angled iPhone cam, a trash can, etc
Still deciding if the slight taper on the jeans works with the red wings or if they are too bulky.

nah brosef looks good and love the fit. i never picked up that shirt :(

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OHHH yeah in case you havent noticed, the fire sale is now open to the public

we also are going to slowly be adding to the sale so keep an eye out on the site. there was a box or two of "random" shirts that need to be put up probably by end of this week or weekend.
this is xmas so you cant buy gifts for your friends or loved ones cheaper than this guys!!!

NEWSFLASH:
if you are an XS or an XL or XXL you can literally clean house ... we have so many huge and tiny shirts its not even funny
if you are SMALL, stop waiting for sale because its not going to be there becuase i already bought it sorry :p
if you are MEDIUM or LARGE ... you can get lucky cuz there are a still a bunch of sick shirts around

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There was an inventory problem so if you receive an email be expecting a refund on a item or two. Sorry for what ever reason the eggshell AD where off and so were the skipper v-neck in small.

i think this may have been my fault :hide:

Joshua Lee

Reaction score

we also are going to slowly be adding to the sale so keep an eye out on the site. there was a box or two of "random" shirts that need to be put up probably by end of this week or weekend.
this is xmas so you cant buy gifts for your friends or loved ones cheaper than this guys!!!

NEWSFLASH:
if you are an XS or an XL or XXL you can literally clean house ... we have so many huge and tiny shirts its not even funny
if you are SMALL, stop waiting for sale because its not going to be there becuase i already bought it sorry
tongue.gif

if you are MEDIUM or LARGE ... you can get lucky cuz there are a still a bunch of sick shirts around
Can't wait to see the xxl stuff! Finally got my bloodline trousers from america, and they fit so well!

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NEWSFLASH:

Not seeing on site...? Eagerly anticipating...

EDIT: nvm

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone answer my question!!!

Mauro,

Any chance you'll make white thermals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads